Part 43

Everyone who was thrown into the stove guessed that the mysterious man was Po Sang Jun, the former monarch of the Three Realms who had been dead for more than ten thousand years, and they were shocked and lost their voices on the spot.

"Posangjun! He's actually Posangjun!"

Commander Zhan looked at his fist in disbelief, and he just threw his fist at Posangjun.

Posang Jun is a genius who controls the three realms with the power of one person, and all beings in the three realms respect him very much. Posang Jun is the person he admired the most since he was a child.

"Posang-jun is actually a god-level artifact refiner, his artifact refining technique is unheard of, never seen before! Unfortunately, I didn't get to see his old man's artifact refining scene, Commander Zhan, you... alas, you really are We missed our big event!" 

The Chong Ting Temple utensils sighed, extremely dissatisfied with Commander Zhan's interruption of their observation of Posang Jun's creation of a god-level magic weapon.

As artifact cultivators, their lifelong pursuit and dream is to be able to create a god-level magic weapon. However, even the masters of their Zhongting Hall have been limited to the bottleneck for many years, and so far they have not been able to create a god-level magic weapon.

This time, when I entered the Item Refining Hall, I thought it would be a very lucky thing to be able to take away a god-level magic weapon. The Lord will envy them, but they are interrupted at the most critical moment... 

 What is the magic weapon and precious materials in the temple? If you can fully observe Po Sang Jun's tool refining process, you will learn a little bit from his old man. The refining technique is the biggest gain for them to enter the broken mulberry realm this time. 

 Why has the Chong Ting Hall been able to stand still in the Three Realms cultivating sect for so many years, almost monopolizing the resources of the Three Realms? It is because the Chong Ting Hall possesses the richest knowledge and skills in the artifact refining among the Three Realms. Technology is the most important thing. 

 The reason why the Chong Ting Hall attaches so much importance to the number of places in the broken mulberry realm, every Three Realms Great Competition has to hold ten places in its hands, is to swallow the refining resources found in the broken mulberry realm, especially with the refining skills. All kinds of related books and materials are the ones that the hall master has told me to pay close attention to.

In the past, casually picking up Po Sang-jun's notes or manuscripts from the refining hall would make their hall masters ecstatic.

This time, Po Sang-jun himself demonstrated how to create a god-level magic weapon!

It was so missed!

Several Chong Ting Temple utensils were crying and grabbing the ground, and they even wanted to die on the spot, but Commander Zhan and the three Chong Ting Armies, who had done it themselves, were extremely regretful at this time, knowing that the palace master would be forgiven after returning. not them.

The high temperature in the furnace was scorching hot, and everyone was prepared before entering the mulberry realm. They brought a defensive magic weapon.

Several people in the Zhongting Hall were still crying with regret, but Lin Chu had calmed down.

She winked at Ju Xiyao, who was still stunned, and the two left the eight people in the Chongting Hall and got up and walked around in the stove.

This furnace is too large, dozens of times larger than it looks from the outside. It is indeed the refining furnace used by Po Sangjun to create a god-level magic weapon. This furnace is also a god-level magic weapon.

The two of them banged around and searched around for a long time, but they couldn't find a place to go out. The only exit was the stove cover above their heads. Unfortunately, it was closed by the angry Po Sangjun. Open.

Po Sangjun is the last king of the Three Realms in Shanhai Continent. His strength is said to be the strongest among the previous Three Realms kings, and he is only half a step away from soaring.

Ju Xiyao whispered: "Lin Chu, what should we do now?"

In addition to the semi-finished instrument thrown in by Po Sangjun, there are various god-level materials, which are refined at high temperature, and each presents its own appearance. different forms.

If they had seen so many god-level materials before, they must have gone crazy with joy, but at this time they had no intention of picking them up.