Part 68

The four secret keys were precisely inserted into the lock hole of the bronze temple door by Lin Chu.

The heavy bronze temple door slowly opened, and the world behind the door seemed to hide a huge sense of attraction and mystery. Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao looked at each other and entered it hand in hand.

The treasures in this secret vault are really piled up like a mountain, and there are many kinds, but except for some gold and silver utensils and various treasures, most of them have experienced tens of thousands of years, and they have already decayed and turned into ashes with a touch.

Lin Chu originally came in to look for this secret treasure, for a kind of spiritual material called Beitianjiao, but now seeing this situation, she couldn't help frowning, worried that Beitianjiao would not be able to withstand the erosion of time for so many years.

As for what Lu Xinyue said about the seven flowers of Fengyou, this secret library has not seen sunlight for ten thousand years. Fengyou seven flowers are precious things, otherwise they would not be so rare that they disappeared from the Three Realms for many years. I am afraid they have already died for many years.

Lin Chu's heart sank, and Xie Yunzhao followed the location of the various treasures marked on the treasure map without saying a word.

One by one, they are all correct, but most of them are useless.

The two walked around a dark corridor and came to another palace. The night pearl in the palace shone brightly, reflecting the treasures placed in it, and Lin Chu stopped.

Xie Yunzhao seemed to have guessed what she was thinking, and comforted, "Lin Chu doesn't have to be so nervous. If can't find it, it's fine. I've been here for so many years. Except for the discomfort at the beginning, I'm used to it now."

Lin Chu didn't like what he said, so she clenched his hand and said softly, "Shut up for me."

Xie Yunzhao laughed and shut up honestly.

The two said a few words, and the tension in Lin Chu's heart dissipated a little, and she continued to move forward.

Directly skipping more and more precious treasures, Lin Chu carefully held a brocade box engraved with the three characters of sad sky in both hands, held her breath, and opened it gently.

The unremarkable sad sky horn is quietly lying in the brocade box.

This black thing is actually a root-like spiritual material. Only fertile soil can cultivate such a delicate thing.

Lin Chu touched his body and was pleasantly surprised to find that the sad sky horn did not turn into ashes like other treasures.

She took out the sad sky horn and observed its medicinal properties, and found that the medicinal properties were well preserved and did not lose half a point.

"Great!"

Lin Chu showed her first smile after entering the secret library. 

When Xie Yunzhao saw her finally smiling, he couldn't help but raise the corners of his lips.

If he doesn't care whether he can completely heal the internal injury and regenerate the docked tail, it is impossible. However, he prefers to see her happy.

After finding the sad sky, Lin Chu's mood was much more relaxed, and had time to touch this and that. She looked at all the treasures in the secret library, put everything that could be used in the storage bag and ignored the things that couldn't be used until she entered the last palace.

Passing through the long corridor, there was a dazzling light in front of them. The two of them closed their eyes subconsciously. After they got used to the strong light, they slowly opened their eyes. 

They were surprised to find that this place was unique and completely different from the previous palaces. In the open air, unknown light concentrators are attached to the walls, which gather and reflect the light from the outside in the center of the palace. 

 In the center where the rays of light converge, there is a spiritual plant that exudes strong spiritual power. Lin Chu recognized at a glance that this was the rumored Fengyou Qihua.