Part 54

Lin Chu watched Xie Yunzhao's fantasy space in the artifact Danfu, and locked himself in the cave for three days. Everyone in the Danfu Pavilion was worried, but no one dared to disturb her.

It was not until the day that Lin Chu and the major forces agreed upon that she opened the door to the cave.

Everyone in the Danfu Pavilion finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Gu Mingkun took the elders forward. Now he is not the pavilion owner, but the elder Gu. In front of Lin Chu, he no longer holds the air of the elders, but considers himself a subordinate, "Pavilion Lord, the head of the major sects. His elite disciples have gathered and are waiting outside, I wonder when you plan to leave?"

Lin Chu walked out of the Danfu Pavilion holding the Three Realms King's Seal, and saw the leaders of the various sects leading the elite disciples standing outside, looking long ago. Can't wait.

Lin Chu glanced around, but did not see the figure of Yunqi Jianzun, she raised her eyebrows.

Jianzun Yunqi doesn't seem to be someone who is not interested in the Palace of the Three Realms Kings, most of whom are secretly planning something. However, Lin Chu was not afraid of him. After these three days of recuperation, her current state has returned to its prime, and even her cultivation has risen slightly.

In terms of cultivation, she is even lower than Jianzun Yunqi, but in terms of killing power, he is not as good as her.

If he dared to come, she told him to come and go.

Lin Chu raised his eyes and glanced at the Xianshan Huadian, which was floating in the air in the northeast direction and half hidden in the misty clouds.

"Let's go, everyone, let's enter the Three Realms King's Palace together."

Lin Chu acted resolutely. After meeting with the head of the outer sect, he didn't talk too much, just nodded slightly to them, said a word in a low voice, and then boarded the symbol Feiyunzhou, who is the master of Danfu Pavilion.

This flying cloud boat is very luxurious. Compared with the flying cloud boats of the various sects, the speed is extremely fast. shadow.

Looking up from the bottom, I thought that the Three Realms King's Palace was not far away. In fact, when I actually flew in its direction, I realized that the distance was so far.

It wasn't until about half an hour later that Lin Chu's Feiyunzhou arrived.

After the Three Realms King's Hall reappeared in the world, Lin Chu only looked at it from a distance. Now that he reached the gate of the hall and looked up, he was shocked to discover how magnificent this hall, which symbolized the highest authority in the Three Realms, was.

Standing in front of the palace gate, she only felt that she was like a small ant compared to this palace.

The elders such as Gu Mingkun who accompanied him were also shocked.

"How did such a magnificent hall come to be built back then?"

"This hall is also a rare artifact in the world." Lin Chu's eyes lit up as he stared at the hall.

She noticed that there was a talisman in front of the temple door. After taking a few steps to crack it, the dragon jade seal in her palm flew out and knocked three times on the huge and magnificent bronze temple door, and the heavy bronze temple door slowly opened. The interior of the Palace of the Three Realms Kings, which had been covered in dust for thousands of years, was displayed in front of Lin Chu's eyes.

Dozens of instruments flew out from the palace and were automatically arranged on both sides outside the palace, as if they were solemnly welcoming the master of the palace.

Lin Chu glanced at these instruments, which were similar in style to the generals guarding the four halls in Posangjing, and they should have been built by Posangjun. Although these instruments are far from the level of divine instruments, they are not bad. Any one of them is a high-level instrument, and it can be auctioned for sky-high prices in the auction venues of the Three Realms.

Such a precious instrument was sealed in this hall, and disappeared with it for tens of thousands of years.

At this time, the heads of the sects behind him have not caught up.

Panlong Yuxi flew back to the palm of his hand, Lin Chu did not intend to wait for them, and led the elders directly into the hall. Anyway, when they arrive, they will naturally go in.