Part 48

At the moment when the broken mulberry realm was completely integrated with the outside world, the entire Chongting Hall was dispatched to enter the broken mulberry realm to secretly search for Lin Chu's whereabouts.

After receiving the secret order from Jianzun Yunqi, the disciples of Linchuan Jianzong paid close attention to their movements, and soon found out the news and reported to Jianzun Yunqi. Later, the disciples of Linchuan Sword Sect also joined the search for Lin Chu.

Lin Chu didn't know anything about the outside world.

After she and Xie Yunzhao entered the alchemy hall, they quickly absorbed all the alchemy materials they saw, and learned a lot of the alchemy techniques of Po Sangjun.

There are many ancient books and jade books in the Pill Dao Hall. Lin Chu read these materials and was lucky to see Po Sang Jun's notes, and in his notes, he read a content about the nine-tailed white fox.

"The nine-tailed white fox is the royal family of the demon world, and its whole body can be used as medicine. Its flesh and blood can be used to refine the snow fox red lotus pill, the fortune-telling pill, the Taichu pill... and so on. It is also precious for its demon pill and fox tail... Chengdan, it can make the soul of the reincarnated person complete, without having to suffer the pain of tearing the soul..."

Lin Chu's pupils shrank suddenly, staring at this content, read it several times from beginning to end, and finally took a deep breath and put it closes.

Xie Yunzhao noticed that her expression was wrong, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"It's nothing." 

Lin Chu closed her eyes. She was feeling up and down now and couldn't speak to Xie Yunzhao calmly.

Xie Yunzhao could feel that her emotions were wrong, but she didn't want to say it. Even if he asked more, it would be useless, so he had to stop saying anything.

After a while, Lin Chu carefully read Po Sangjun's note again before carefully putting it back into his storage bag.

Po Sangjun's Pill Dao Hall, in addition to the Book Collection Pavilion that contains various books related to spiritual plants and alchemy in the Three Realms, there is also the Pill Pavilion that collects various medicinal herbs, the Baicao Pavilion that collects various spiritual plants and medicinal materials, and Po Sangjun closed the alchemy pavilion for alchemy.

Lin Chu flipped through the books in the library one by one. She had unforgettable memories. After flipping through the books, she read the next one, and finished it soon after. And in the end, she only took Po Sangjun's notes, and didn't touch anything else.

As for the items in the Danpin Pavilion and the Baicao Pavilion, Lin Chu took a lot.

Finally, the two stood outside the alchemy pavilion.

If there is no accident, I am afraid that there will also be Posang Jun's spiritual obsession.

Lin Chu was not in a hurry to walk in, but stopped at the door of the Alchemy Pavilion, looking directly at Xie Yunzhao, "I saw that you lost a tail since I was reincarnated, how did it break?"

Xie Yunzhao looked confused. Startled, he looked away, "Why did you ask this all of a sudden?"

Before Lin Chu could speak, he seemed helpless: "It's just that my Highness is young and ignorant, too fond of fun, making troubles all over the Three Realms, I got my tail cut off when I was fighting someone."

"The pain of a broken tail is very tolerable. You must not follow me, otherwise, you may not be able to withstand it."

Lin Chu had already guessed some truth. Seeing that he was unwilling to tell the truth or forcing him, he just replied lightly: "I see."

Xie Yunzhao was relieved to see that she didn't ask the truth.

There were voices coming from the alchemy pavilion, Lin Chu and Xie Yunzhao entered it, and they saw the disciples of the alchemy pavilion gathered in one place arguing about something.

The Pill Floating Pavilion occupied the top ten in the Pill Dao Grand Competition, and was sent directly to the Pill Dao Hall after the breaking of the mulberry realm was opened. After coming in for so long, he has passed other places, and now it will gather in the Pill Refining Pavilion. Lin Chu Not surprised.

"Nonsense, our Danfu Pavilion has lasted for hundreds of thousands of years in the entire Shanhai Continent. Maybe Posangjun was not born at that time, but you said that Danfu Pavilion may have been founded by Posangjun!"