Part 69

At this time, Xie Yunzhao was facing Lin Chu, standing under a peach tree in the courtyard, as if admiring the blooming peach blossoms.

Lin Chu approached slowly, he probably heard the movement and looked back at her.

Lin Chu took out the medicine pill that was just released and said, "My medicine pill has been made, you can take it quickly and let me see the effect."

"Don't be busy, I have something to tell you." Xie Yun Zhao held her hand, and his voice was softer than ever.

Before Lin Chu could react, she was embraced in his arms. Xie Yunzhao turned her body and turned her back to him, facing the direction of the peach blossom tree.

She snuggled up to Xie Yunzhao and smelled each other's breath. When Xie Yunzhao spoke, she could feel the other person's chest trembling slightly, and his temperature was conveyed to hers along his body.

She couldn't see his expression at this time, and she could only guess that his mood at this time was probably not calm because he held her hand and kneaded it gently.

Lin Chu was surprised, what was it that made him hesitate so much?

"Lin Chu." 

Xie Yunzhao was silent for a long time before he said softly, "I have waited for many years, and finally I have waited for this day to be able to hold you in my arms in my Demon King's Palace. I feel that at this moment, I, He should be the luckiest and happiest man in the world."

When he was rarely so emotional, Lin Chu's ears were slightly red, and she held back shyness and ridiculed him, "It's a little fox."

Xie Yunzhao lowered his head and kissed her hair. Ding, "You are also my little fox."

He turned Lin Chudiao around, looked at her, looked at Lin Chu deeply, "I have something I want to discuss with you..."

He was rarely so serious. Lin Chu listened attentively.

However, I heard a few clamors from outside the Demon King's Palace. There was a demon attendant arguing with Xuan Ji in a shrill voice. It seemed that they came from the Demon Emperor's Palace, and it must have something to do with the Demon Emperor.

Xie Yunzhao frowned, and without waiting to ask, the demon servant had already pushed Xuanji away and rushed in here.

He gave Xie Yunzhao a perfunctory salute, and without waiting for him to say a word, he ignored him and looked at Lin Chu with a respectful and flattering expression.

"The little one meets the queen. His Majesty the Demon Emperor learned that you have returned to the demon world and wants to see you. He sent the little one over to invite you to the Demon Emperor's Palace for a chat."

Xie Yunzhao was interrupted by Shengsheng's private conversation with Lin Chu and destroyed it. Displeased with his plan.

His face was sinking like water, and he had never been so disgusted with the person in the Demon Emperor's Palace as he was at this moment.

But because Lin Chu was there, he restrained his temper and didn't attack, just looked at Lin Chu to see how she chooses.

But seeing Lin Chu's smile fade away, she snorted coldly at the demon attendant, and said mockingly, "Xie Mingyu wants to see the solitary, why didn't he come over himself, but only sent a little demon attendant to invite? Could it be that he feels his identity Even more noble than Gu, now you have set up with Gu?" 

The demon waiter faced Lin Chu, although she called her a queen, but she didn't really regard her as a co-lord of the three realms that was much more honorable than his own demon emperor. 

I thought that she would be her Majesty's Demon Empress in the future, so she was so respectful and flattering. 

At this moment, he was coldly scolded by Lin Chu. He was shocked, and finally realized that the situation is different now. 

Lin Chu is no longer the fox woman who was summoned by His Majesty the Demon Emperor at will. Her identity is still above His Majesty the Demon Emperor. ! I am afraid that not only has he forgotten, but even His Majesty the Demon Emperor has not reacted for a while, otherwise, this situation would not have happened.