❈.Part.14.

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion carefully observed the face and suddenly smiled: "It turned out to be only similar in appearance."

He pointed at the slender figure on the ladder, "The person you care about is still on the ladder."

He smiled and teased Ming Dushen: "Why is the emperor so excited?"

"This is Zhen Zhen."

Ming Dushen didn't even look at the figure on the ladder, and stared at Shui Qingyu without blinking. The girl in pink on the mirror didn't want to look away for a moment.

He got up and sat down, sat down and got up again, and then paced back and forth in the attic, unable to contain his excitement.

It was the first time that the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion and He Gudao saw him in such a state. They looked at each other and were puzzled.

She had paid special attention to the girl on the ladder just now, but now her attitude has changed drastically, and she has instead been staring at another girl with a similar appearance.

However, although the two have known the Emperor for many years, they have never interfered in each other's private affairs.

Ming Dushen greedily looked at the girl in the Shuiqing Jade Mirror, reluctantly retracted his gaze, and said to the Danfu Pavilion Pavilion Master and He Gudao: "You two, I'm going to the assessment site to see, please forgive me that I can't accompany me, so I say goodbye." 

Without waiting for the two to respond, he couldn't wait to stride out.

Ming Dushen was so excited, but the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion and He Gudao were a little interested in the girl in pink.

At this time, the third round had started for a long time, and the young faces on the Shui Qingyu mirror were sweating anxiously.

For this self-created pill recipe, the assessment elder also gave the title requirements, which must be in line with the characteristics he proposed. 

The topic this time was much more biased than in previous years, and the self-created pill recipes they prepared in advance were not useful, so many people were both disappointed and anxious.

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion and He Gudao don't have to look at it to know that no one can have a clue in a stick of incense.

But soon, they were surprised to find that someone had already started writing in less than a moment, which was far beyond their expectations.

The two of them looked at the person who started the pen, and couldn't help but startled.

"Huh? It's her?"

It was Bai Zhenzhen who started the pen, she glanced at the competitors who were scratching their ears and cheeks in a hurry, her eyes were full of pride, when everyone was clueless, she picked up the pen and wrote, The writing speed is also very fast.

As she was writing, she paid attention to the movements around her, and sure enough, the moment she started writing, everyone was startled and looked over in surprise.

Bai Zhen Zhen became the focus of the audience.

She thought to herself, the pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion must also be watching her secretly, right?

When she finished writing the pill recipe as quickly as possible, the other party would definitely be surprised, and then amazed at her, excited to show up to accept her as an apprentice...

The more Bai Zhen Zhen thought about it, the happier she continued to write the pill recipe silently, In modern times, I am used to writing with hard pen, but I am not good at writing with soft pen. 

In order to stand out today, I have spent a lot of thought and practice in the past three months, but unfortunately the effect is still not very good.

But it doesn't matter.

Bai Zhenzhen finished writing the pill recipe in one breath, handed the pill recipe to the eyes of many surprised, and according to the regulations, took a pot of alchemy furnace and the necessary spiritual medicinal materials from the elders, and began to refine the pill on the pill recipe in public medicine.

For this day, she has rehearsed countless times. The steps of alchemy are proficient in her heart, and her movements are smooth and pleasing to the eye.

There are already many teenagers and girls who have participated in the assessment looking at her confident appearance, feeling powerless and envious.

The pavilion master of Danfu Pavilion looked at Bai Zhenzhen's confident smile in the Shuiqing Jade Mirror, and sent a message to ask the elders of the outer sect to copy her self-created pill recipe for him to see.

"Yes, this pill is really good. It uses the lowest-level elixir, but it can bring out the most perfect effect of every elixir, especially this broken frost glass and Ni Ye..."

"The medicinal properties of these two conflict with each other, and at the same time, it cannot be turned into a pill at the same time, and it destroys the medicinal properties of other elixir, but she can think of using green frost sand to neutralize it. Even the old man never thought of it... very good!"

Dan Fu The pavilion master looked more and more happy, and finally laughed out loud.

He Gudao also nodded again and again: "It seems that today's top name is very likely to be her."

With such an amazing big baby, there is nothing to expect from the performance of others.