❈.Part.26.

When Lin Chu returned home, she was surrounded by the enthusiasm of the family.

"Why did Xiao Lin Chu come back so early today? Just in time, I came to chat with the third aunt."

"Xiao Lin Chu came to the ninth aunt, and I have something good for you."

"Ignore her, come to me, the eighteen aunt. My mother-in-law made some snacks, and it was just warm."

The nine-tailed white fox family originally lived in one place, and the fox caves were scattered all over the demon world.

Since Lin Chu was born, these clansmen heard that there was finally a girl born in the clan and they ran back to see it. The result was incredible, Xiao Lin Chu was so cute and beautiful, no one wanted to leave, but stayed to live for a long time, rushing to hug Xiao Linchu every day.

Xie Linsong and his wife saw that their little girl was being snatched, and they were not satisfied with it, so they chased people out.

As a result, their clansmen were also thick-skinned, and they dug countless large and small directly around their house. A fox hole, moved his belongings, and lived here ever since.

Since then, xiao lin chu's time at home has been shorter.

Today, Xiao Lin was tricked into the fox cave of the eighteenth aunt, tomorrow he was coaxed to the fox cave of the ninth aunt and the day after tomorrow, she was taken away by the third aunt...

so angry that Xie Linsong and his wife scolded all day long, asking them if they liked it the daughter will go back to give birth by herself, don't rob other people's daughters all day long.

Today, Xie Linsong was at home. When he saw Lin Chu coming back, he immediately smiled. He was about to ask his daughter to come and have a good time with the old father, but before he could speak, the clansmen in the fox caves as if smelling the smell, they all ran out to grab his baby girl.

Xie Linsong: "..."

He is stupid and can't always grab those clansmen.

He thought that today he would be taken away by his daughters again, but he listened to the daughters and coaxed them one by one.

"Third auntie, your new clothes are so beautiful. I have a new hairpin, which is just right for you."

"Thank you, Aunt Jiu, I bought a few pills yesterday, which are good for your old disease. I'll send it to you later."

"Aunt Eighteen loves me the most. I love to eat anything you do!"

In the blink of an eye, more than a dozen clansmen were coaxed back by Lin Chu and the noisy home instantly calmed down.

Xie Linsong patted his chest and breathed a sigh of relief, fortunately, the girl was not taken away today. I couldn't help but sigh, that the big battle just now could only be handled by my own daughter.

Xie Linsong's rough eyebrows softened instantly, "Daughter, Daddy today..."

"Dad."

Lin Chu put a bottle into Xie Linsong's hand, "I bought this from outside, you like it best. If you drink it, my daughter won't bother you, you drink it secretly, only a little bit every day, don't let your mother find out."

Xie Linsong took the bottle that she stuffed, but he didn't respond and the precious girl returned to hers room.

He scratched his head in puzzlement, grabbed his son who came back behind him, and asked gruffly,

"Your sister doesn't look very happy, what's the matter, you bullied her again?"

Xie Yuze wronged: "Dad How can I have the courage to bully my sister, and I'm not afraid of being torn apart by you?"

"What's the matter?"

When he mentioned this, Xie Yuze was angry: "Isn't that the human race 'VIP' that His Majesty the Demon Emperor brought back to the Demon Emperor's Palace! She hunted with His Majesty the Demon Emperor and almost shot her sister..."

Xie Linsong's face darkened after Xie Yuze finished talking about the cause and effect.

"His Majesty the Demon Emperor has become more and more absurd in recent years."

At this moment, a series of roars came from the door.

"Wow, there are people who are bullying our family!"

"Our Little Lin Chu, who dares to touch, let's see if I don't tear her up!"

"Even if it's a demon emperor, I can still beat him, he was still young back then. At that time, it was the old lady who taught him how to change shape! Now the wings are hard... I will go to him to settle the account!"

Xie Yuze opened his mouth wide: "Dad, they, they..."

Seeing a group of clansmen going to the Demon Emperor's Palace aggressively, Xie Linsong snorted and patted the silly son's shoulder: "They love your sister so much, you think your sister no one can see that are in a bad mood? just pretend don't know."

This group of people thought he didn't know when they were lying on the wall and eavesdropping. He had already discovered it, but he just didn't expose them.

It's good to have them.

He is the confidant of His Highness and His Majesty the Demon Emperor is afraid of the major Demon King Palaces.