Part 39

In the early morning, the sun is just right, with golden beams gently shining on the earth.

In the last ten days of the Three Realms Great Competition, the refining and talisman were carried out at the same time, and it was divided into two venues. Many cultivators came from afar for the comparison between swordsmanship and alchemy.

The number of people in the field of the Refining Competition is much larger than that of the Talisman.

"What, you want to participate in the artifact refining competition?"

Xie Mingyu looked at Lin Chu in surprise.

The Great Talisman is his close body and mind, and he is also the top expert in Talismanship. In order to curry favor with him, many of the younger generation in the demon world have dabbled in Talismanship while improving their demon power. The Master Talisman occasionally urges and instructs those little guys, and even selects some candidates to enter Xie Mingyu's guard.

Therefore, during the visit of the demon world, there are more people participating in the rune technique.

Just now, Xie Mingyu was going to take everyone to the venue of the Talisman Competition, but heard Lin Chu say that she would go away from them separately, and she was going to participate in the Refining Competition.

Xie Mingyu pondered for a moment and persuaded: "Lin Chu, you are such a cute girl, how do you know how to refine weapons? Yesterday, I saw that your cultivation in kendo is not bad, and you will definitely be in the top ten. Unfortunately, you But I didn't participate in the kendo competition."

Xie Mingyu imagined the scene of Lin Chu making a magic weapon, but he couldn't imagine it. It takes physical strength to build a magic weapon, and the process will definitely sweat like rain, and Lin Chu has a beautiful appearance. The limbs are slender, where can this little arm and calf move the hammer? What's more, he didn't want to see her sweating in front of so many people. 

As long as he thought of that situation, he felt unhappy.

Therefore, Xie Mingyu tried to dissuade Lin Chu and wanted to dispel her idea.

But Lin Chu said: "Your Majesty doesn't need to persuade me, I have already made up my mind."

She participated in the Great Artifact Refining Competition and went to the Grand Court Hall.

With the equipment repair, almost all the resources are controlled by the Chong Court. Previously, after the accident in Elder Ju Congxue's Xingyue Sect, she had specially investigated that the power and dominance of the Chongting Hall was beyond her understanding, and had severely squeezed the living space of ordinary equipment repairers. Talented qixiu were either attracted by the court, or were suppressed, bullied, or even obliterated, and all the qixiu geniuses who could threaten them in the future were wiped out.

The destruction of the Xingyue Sect is just a small microcosm of the Chongting Hall's suppression of the Sanctuary Cultivator Sect.

If Lin Chu wants to deal with Cen Yao and the Chongting Palace, she must first support a powerful sect of equipment repair, let it compete with the Chongting Palace, weaken the strength and influence of the Chongting Palace, and slowly figure it out.

As far as she knows, there are many treasures and materials in the refining pavilion of the broken mulberry realm. If she can enter it as a refining master and bring back some refining materials and materials for accumulation, it is not difficult to build Start a sect of equipment repair that dares to fight against the Chongting Hall. 

 Furthermore, Chongting Palace is arrogant and short-sighted. If she can break the myth that Chongting Palace has the top ten in the refining competition, it will not only suppress their arrogance, make them lose face, but also make those who have been suppressed by Chongting become stunned. 

The loose cultivators who lost their resistance to resist regained their confidence. This is also an excellent foreshadowing for her to deal with the heavy court in the future. 

 "What, someone actually threatened to break the myth that the Chongting Palace is the top ten?" At this time, a sarcastic smile came from behind, "Let me see who is so shameless."