Part 61

Guessing Lin Chu's identity, Cen Yi was a little surprised.

Facing the co-lord of the Three Realms, even if the Demon Lord came in person, he had to bow to her. Cen Yi is also inevitable.

"Cen Yi greets the lady."

Cen Yi restrained his expression and saluted respectfully. The men behind him also quickly knelt down and salute.

The co-lord of the three realms quietly entered the demon realm, but no one noticed. Cen Yi was extremely vigilant in his heart, but he didn't show it.

"I didn't know that it was the female lord who was here. I have offended you. Please forgive me." 

Cen Yi raised his hand and asked the men who surrounded the room to retreat outside and apologized to Lin Chu.

Lin Chu said: "Those who don't know are innocent. Besides, the second prince is to protect your confidant, so I don't blame you."

She glanced at Niu Zhen, who was locked in place. open.

Niu Zhen found that he could move, and hurriedly knelt down to Lin Chu and begged for mercy, "Niu Zhen had eyes but didn't know Mount Tai before, and bumped into the lady and this honored guest, the crime deserves death! Please let me bear all the faults of the lady, don't blame His Highness the Second Prince!"

Niu Zhen could not wait to slap himself hard, since the new emperor ascended the throne, who in the Three Realms does not know how powerful this young lady Lin Chu is? And she doesn't allow sand in her eyes, she is the most vengeful. 

Only a few days after ascending the throne, both Yunqi Jianzun and the emperor died. The Linchuan Jianzong, the first sword sect in the Three Realms, fell for a time, and its reputation was ruined. I heard that the elders of the sect were so regretful that their guts were green. 

Chuan Jianzong closed the sect, and those who had offended her hid and did not dare to come forward, for fear that one day she would remember her previous grievances and go directly to seek revenge. 

As for the Yujing Dynasty, after the death of the emperor, there was a new emperor. The new emperor was the younger brother of the old emperor. Although it continued the Ming family, who did not know that Ming Moshen was the puppet of the female emperor Lin Chu. ? 

Today's mortal world, Lin Chunvjun has the final say. Niu Zhen himself is not afraid of death, but he is worried that he will offend Lin Chunv Jun and bring trouble to Cen Yi.

Cen Yi is the prince most valued by the devil, but recently Cen Yao has returned to the devil world and competed with Cen Yi in the devil clan, and even faintly overpowered Cen Yi and became the devil's new favorite. If he offends the daughter-in-law Lin Chu again and makes the devil unhappy, Cen Yi's future is unpredictable, and his sins will be great.

Xie Yunzhao looked at him coldly: "You dare to covet the lady, you really should be damned."

Niu Zhen was sweating coldly, Cen Yi originally wanted to intercede for him, but when he heard that he was coveting the lady, he opened his mouth, and finally fell silent. Coveting a female monarch is not a small crime.

But he was reluctant to give up such a brave and loyal subordinate.

Lin Chu seemed to see Cen Yi's thoughts, and she said in a low voice, "I came here today because I heard that there was turmoil within the Demon Race, so I came here to help. However, the Demon Lord is suspicious, so I'm afraid he won't believe Gu's words. It will not be good if it affects the relationship between Gu and the Demon Lord. The second prince is the most trusted person by the Demon Lord, and he may have the opportunity to succeed the Demon Lord in the future."

She didn't mention the matter that Niu Zhen offended her, she probably didn't intend to pursue it, she was secretly relieved, and hurriedly said: "If the lady has any orders, please feel free to say it!"

" It is related to Cen Yao, the third prince of the clan."

...

In the dim hall, demonic energy lingered.

A low and gloomy voice seemed to have fallen into madness, muttering alone in the dark, and even shouting loudly when excited, very strange.

"She came to the Demon Realm."