Chapter 5 - America's Tour (Part 1)

May 2006

London airport

Kate William and baby Helena plus assistants (nannies) journalists boarded the plane to start the Tour of the Americas. (...) During the flight, baby Helena cried a few times in which Kate gave her milk and gave her lunch and dinner, after which they went to wash their faces. About to land in Toronto (Canada), the Cambridge couple and the baby were ready to leave, (...) already with the plane stopped, the couple left with the baby and went down the stairs. With their feet on the ground, they greeted the Governor General of Canada, politicians and the United Kingdom's ambassador to Canada.

After that, the couple went to a house where everything was prepared, once they arrived, the couple spent the night there where they went to a charity concert where the singers were (Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Shania Twain, Leonard Cohen, Neil Youn...

After that, the couple went to a house where everything was prepared, once they arrived, the couple spent the night there where they went to a charity concert where the singers were (Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Shania Twain, Leonard Cohen, Neil Young, Avril Levigne, among other presenters, actors (Ryan Gosling, Jim Carrey) and the most renowned journalists in the country, this concert was organized by the federal government of Canada for victims of the Quebec fires that at the end (after 2 and a half hours), the Duke of Cambridge took the stage to deliver a speech.