Chapter 22 -ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL

Stanley Park - Dressing Room

Two hours before the concert started, everything was ready and the princess went to each dressing room to thank each musician and band for being and doing at the concert. Afterwards she went to her dressing room in which she chatted with the queen (her great-grandmother).

Helena: Hello bis.

Queen: Hello dear!

Helena: The video you made is very good, thank you.

Queen: You're welcome. So that's a lot of people already?

Helena: Well, the organisation told me they've sold about 350,000 tickets per family which is about £5,800,000 plus the TV, pc and radio broadcasts give a total of about 25,000,000 viewers and also international conformance and donations.

Queen: I am very happy dear to be part of the organisation and I and the royal family have donated around £15,000,000 to every charity that has been put on the poster.

Helena: Thank you very much indeed.

Queen: So which artists will we be seeing?!

Helena: Is the encore going to see too?!

Queen: Of course!

Helena: Well we have the army band with the air force to start with, then BobMarley Tribute Group, Becky Hill, Iron Maiden, Ozzy Osbourne, Katy Perry, Bad Bunny, Lady Gaga, Take That, Demi Lovato, Lionel Richie, Tina Turner, QUEEN + ADAM LAMBERT, Melanie C with surprises, Little Mix and finally Paul McCartney with Ringo Starr.

Queen: It will be a memorable concert I'm sure dear.

Helena: Thank you so much gan gan.

Queen: And who will be presenting?

Helena: It's going to be former Liverpool and England football captain and also manager Steven Gerrard and actress Jodie Comer.

Queen: They are all Liverpool born right?

Helena: Yes they are.

Queen: It will be a memorable concert I'm sure dear.

Helena: Thank you so much.

Queen: And who will be performing?

Helena: It's going to be former Liverpool and England football captain and also manager Steven Gerrard and actress Jodie Comer.

Queen: You're all Liverpool born right?

Helena: Yes.

Queen: Very good. The whole family will see as we are all still at Buckigham Palace.

After speaking to her great-grandmother, the princess began writing her speech on a sheet of paper, and with that two hours later, and with thousands in the audience, a video of the accident played on the screens around the perimeter of the concert.

VOICE: On February 5, at the Echo Arena, right here in Liverpool, with pop group Little Mix performing and with thousands of fans, families were inside that arena. At around 10.30pm a group of men threw smoke grenades at the security guards and with gunfire they killed us in cold blood, then the terrorists went to where the crowd was, they started throwing smoke grenades killing whoever was in front of them. Meanwhile inside a box where she was watching the concert, Princess Helena was giving instructions to the audience to exit right to use the emergency doors not to look back, but she was one of the injured, she killed about 10 terrorists and when she was drinking a bottle of water the box she was in gave way to a bomb implemented underneath that took her to the ground. Hundreds of police firefighters from Liverpool and the Merseyside region assisted in the rescue and capture of the terrorists. In all 96 lives were lost, over 120 people were injured and over 45,000 were saved by the emergency exits. So this concert is for them is especially for the spectators who were watching the concert is for their family and is for LGBT, ANTI RACISM HEALTHY AND BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN. THIS IS LIVERPOOL!!! So ladies and gentlemen here in Stanley Park Liverpool, UK and around the world welcome to the ONE LOVE LIVERPOOL concert!!!!