Chapter 11 - Kings College + Meghan Markle (2017)

2018

On the 9th of September, Princess Helena took her History exam and after 4 days, she found out that she passed the exam, she told her parents and they were both happy with the news. Days later (12), William Kate, and Helena went to Clarence House (the Official Residence of the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall).

Charles: Good afternoon dear son Kate and dear granddaughter Helena.

Willliam:  Good afternoon Dad and Camila.

Kate: Good afternoon Charles

Helen: Good afternoon Grandma Camilla.

Camila: Do you want tea and cookies or sandwiches for lunch?

Kate: Thank you very much, but we already had lunch in Kensington.

Charles: Okay, is this what we talked about on the phone, son?

William: Yes, father. But if not, we are not sad.

Charles: Umhhh.. So you know that we have appointments and appointments filled up almost every day whether it's out of London, traveling from States, or even on Tour, but we're saying that despite that, Camila and I still have mine here. Helena can live here and also I agree with you Kate that you said on the phone I will personally hire 5 more security guards to look after her and they will pick her up when she leaves weather for lunch and leave.

William: Kate and I of course agree.

Camila: By chance, they brought the outline of the course, for us to see.

Helena: I brought it here.

Charles: It seems that you will continue to maintain the family tradition of continuing to study history and beyond!!!

Helena: What do you mean by that Grandpa?

Charles: Well I studied at Cambridge University where I had a PhD in History, Eugenie your godmother also has a Ph.D. in History from Marlborough College, plus your father has a History Art Geography and Biology he had a PhD at Eton College and now you will follow that tradition and your brother  George is also interested in history.

Helena: I really didn't know that but thanks, grandpa.

Charles: You're welcome my dear. And do you know who will be the guest professors for history?

Helen: I happen to know. Dan Jones, Amanda Vickery, David Starkey, and Lucy Worsley.

Charles: Look, they are highly regarded writers and speak calmly in which everyone has books that are sold worldwide.

Helena: Of course, I saw a Dan Jones documentary about the Plantagenet Dynasty and it was really good.

Charles: And when are you moving dear?

Helena: Well, the College starts on the 16th, and four days before the school director invited me and my parents to show us the university.

Charles: Very well, so this week or so your notebook clothes will be here.