Chapter 6 - America's Tour (cont.)

Once arrived at Rio de Janeiro International Airport, they went down the stairs with the baby waving to the photographers, the couple also waved.

In the first two days they were in Rio de Janeiro, they visited Christ the Redeemer, the Historical Museum of the City, the Cultural Space, the Naval Museum, the favelas with enormous police protection, they also visited the studios of the three l...

In the first two days they were in Rio de Janeiro, they visited Christ the Redeemer, the Historical Museum of the City, the Cultural Space, the Naval Museum, the favelas with enormous police protection, they also visited the studios of the three largest Brazilian television stations Record SBT ( Sistema Brasileiro de Televisão) and Globo when they were at SBT William decorated Silvio Santos with the Order of Merit, after that they went to the State of Amazonas, for 4 days they visited the Geographic and Historical Institute of Amazonas, the Port of Manaus, the Academia Amazonense de Letras the Teatro Amazonas the Amazon rainforest where they met some indigenous tribes and talked with them. Then they flew to the last state, Distrito Federal Brasilía, on arrival were the vice president of brazil, the ambassador of brazil, the governor of Brasilia and members of both the armed forces and politicians, where they greeted everyone. Once in the car, they went to the Planalto Palace with Brazilian security following them until they stopped. They got out of the car, where President Lula da Silva and his wife Letizia da Silva greeted the couple, where they listened to the English anthem and the Brazilian anthem, after which they went inside the palace, where they greeted government members, former presidents and vice presidents. presidents, Brazilian and British businessmen, illustrious Brazilian figures, after that the Brazilian president was the first to speak.

Lula: Good afternoon Prince William Duchess Kate and her baby Princess Helena to Brazil, we were very happy to see a young couple on a tour with the future Queen of England

Lula: Good afternoon Prince William Duchess Kate and her baby Princess Helena to Brazil, we were very happy to see a young couple on a tour with the future Queen of England. Brazil, from its independence to the present, has emerged as the heel of the old empire to being one of the 6 largest economies in the world, we fight poverty, we fight climate change, we created a gap between rich and poor, where those who are not healthy those who don't have a job or salary to pay their supermarket bills now have everything, the richest pay an additional 14% tax. We are also one of the forces that are fighting alongside the USA against terrorism, our forces are a force ready to fight side by side with their allies and win the war, concluding that since 1968 Queen Elizabeth II and the Prince Felipe toured the country then in 1991 the late Princess Diana let me say William that the whole of Brazil and everyone mourned the death of the princess, then the Crown Prince Charles in 2002 and now in 2006 the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge and his little daughter, finally I want to say that you and future generations all over the world are the future of planet earth. Thank you so much.