Chapter 15 - Kings Collegue+MEGXIT (End 2019+2020)

Before you read this chapter: if you want to write a suggestion, feel free to write and like the chapters thank you and good reading!!!

2019

On the penultimate day, the royal family with Doria and Kate's family went to the church to hear the priest.

Bishop: "In the name of the father of the son and the holy spirit, we are gathered here less than 11 hours before the start of the new year 2020. The year that is ending has seen the birth of a new member of the royal family Archie. year we lost one of the best car drivers, Niki Lauda, ​​the tragedy of Brumadinho in Brazil in which 300 people died, the terrorist attack on two mosques in New Zealand, the horrific fire at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, crises in South America , but also the Liverpool team for the 6th time won the Premier League and the English Premier League, the birth of Archie among so many events."

Anne: John said: "Greater love has no one than he who lays down his life for his friends", which in short is we have to love one another whether family or not strangers, let's help each other in what Christ taught us:

Bishop + Royal Family: Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen"

Mike Tindall: "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not mistreat, it does not seek its own, it is not easily angered, it does not hold a grudge. Love does not rejoice in injustice , but rejoices in the truth. All suffers, all believes, all hopes, all bears." - Corinthians 13:4-7

Helena: Dear Beloved, never seek revenge, but leave the wrath to God, for it is written: "Vengeance is mine; I will repay greatly", says the Lord. On the contrary: "If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him drink. In doing so, you will heap burning coals on his head. Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil." with good. Romans 12:19-21"

Bishop: God bless the land Queen Elizabeth her family the Commonwealth and the rest of the world to establish peace and harmony here on earth. This is the last time we will see on the last day so let us pray for the graces and sins we have done. (...) so in the name of the father of the son and of the holy spirit amen and happy new year!!

During the afternoon, Philip Charles William Helena Harry with Queen Elizabeth II Camila Kate Meghan Michael his grandfather and the queen with hiking clothes and even hunting (Philipe and Helena) with security guards accompanied them on their wal...

During the afternoon, Philip Charles William Helena Harry with Queen Elizabeth II Camila Kate Meghan Michael his grandfather and the queen with hiking clothes and even hunting (Philipe and Helena) with security guards accompanied them on their walk, until they stopped on the way , security said that at 100 meters were deer.