Chapter 21 - 1st and 2nd (end and beginning) University Year (2022)

After the New Year, Helena returned to her studies with her colleagues and teachers now being in the classrooms at the University in Liverpool and not via Zoom.

From mid-January to February, Princess Helena studied topics such as "The Roman Empire", "The Life and Legacy of Alexander the Great", and "Republic to Empire - Rome", in which Princess Helena did group work with classmates.

At the beginning of February (1), Princess Helena telephoned the Private Secretary of her Parents the Dukes of Cambridge.

Secret: Good afternoon, this is the Private Secretary of the Dukes of Cambridge with whom I can help.

Helena: Good Afternoon Jack!!

Secret: Oh my god, my apologies princess. I didn't know it was the Princess.

Helena: It's okay Jack. Do you know if my parents are there at the Palace?

Secret: Yes I know where they are. They're not at the Palace they've gone to engagements in Wales, they'll probably arrive at 6 pm but if the Princess wants I can let her parents know when they arrive.

Helena: Okay. So you can tell my parents that on my birthday I and some friends from my university class are going to the Little Mix concert at the Liverpool Arena and you can also tell that I will go with 4 security guards to the concert.

Secret: Very well princess Helena, I will inform your parents. Any other information you want to give?

Helena: Obligatory Jack à I also want to say that my friends and I will have dinner in a restaurant near the arena where the concert will be held. At I'll send you the Jack concert poster.

Secret: Very well I will talk to your parents and inform them, but if they want more information then they will call you. The poster for the concert has already arrived.

Helena: So thank you Jack and I hope maybe for their phone call and tell my brothers I send them big kisses

Secret: Of course I'll tell your brothers that, don't worry.

Helena: Thank you, and see you tomorrow Jack.

After talking to her parents' Personal Secretary, the princess went to do her homework, (...) after doing her homework, the princess's cell phone 📱 rang, in which she saw that it was her mother and answered .

Helena: Good night mom.

Kate: Good night dear, how are you?

Helena: I'm fine, as I don't have classes this afternoon I came home where I did my homework and some reports to deliver to the teachers. I also called Jack your Private Secretary, in which he told me that you were not present and then I said and I think you already know, on the 5th of February me and 4 friends will have dinner in a Brazilian restaurant and when we are done, we will to M&S Bank here in Liverpool where I will take 4 to 5 security guards. What do you think? I can go?