Chapter 23 - Commnwealth,Universaty + Harry & Meghan (rest of 2022)

(To all the readers and readers of the book, Queen Elizabeth II is still living and will live to be 10. years old along with her consort Philip. And also to the readers I hope you enjoy this chapter, as some are from Canada Australia New Zealand India... and also to Harry and Meghan I say "En nome del Padre" "You suck" "Payback is a Bitch!")

Balmoral Castle (7 September)

The day after (5 p.m.)

In William and Kate's room, a butler said to Prince William.

Butler: Sir, Her Majesty has ordered that these medals of honor be given to Princess Helena to wear during the tour.

William: Of course, I will deliver these boxes with honor to the princess.

After this, William went to his daughter's room, and with the help of her mother Kate was packing for the tour, he handed over the medals and Helena put the awards in a spacious place. After this, everyone had dinner, and about 45 minutes later everyone went to bed, except for 3 people. In Helena's room were sleeping herself, George Charlotte, and Louis.

The next day, with her bags already packed in the car, Helena had lunch with her family, played with her cousins, and then went to talk to the Queen and her grandfather in the room that has portraits of Queen Victoria, George V, and VI, and also Edward VII.

Queen: As you know Helena, the Commonwealth is very important to me and your grandfather. I have personally seen it grow from 20 to over 52 countries. They represent our horrific past, but they also represent hope for the future.

Charles: I want me, your father the Queen, all the senior members have visited the Commonwealth more than once. From babies to adults, married with their children, the people of the Commonwealth have watched our family grow as a family of their own.

Queen: One person will accompany you.

Helena: And who is it?

Queen: I don't remember anymore dear.

For half an hour they talked about the Commonwealth, Harry and Meghan, and the possibility of them doing something during the tour.

At 7 pm, everyone went to take a shower, and at 8 pm they went to dinner, and then they talked, the younger cousins said goodbye to Helena, then it was the cousins and uncles who said goodbye to her in which they went to their rooms, and at the end, she said goodbye to her brothers, grandparents and the Queen.

At 10 pm, with everyone saying goodbye to Helena, and with everything ready, she went to the car where she heard a voice.

?: Hold on young lady!

Helena turned at that very moment and saw her favorite relative, her great-grandfather Prince Philip.