Chapter 9 - Tour of Europe

1st Countries - Greece and Turkey

As they got off the plane, William Kate and the princess greeted some government officials, army officials and the public present, the trip would last 3 days.

That day they visited the ruins of the Temple and Acropolis of Athens, in which the historian of the Greek periods told how Greek democracy was created, how other empires and current countries have this democracy, (...) at the end of the day, the couple and the princess went to dinner with Greek and British businessmen.

) at the end of the day, the couple and the princess went to dinner with Greek and British businessmen

William: Good evening, on behalf of my family we are very happy to be making this visit to Greece. Greece is a very special country for my family, it was where my grandfather was born his family was born, my godfather was born and reigned as King Constantine II, it was here that democracy was born from antiquity to today. It was also here that the first currency, the Drachma, was born, this currency is the predecessor of all current currencies, the dollar, pound, the euro among many other currencies. The relationship between Greece and the United Kingdom started many centuries ago, from commercial imports and exports to sport and employment, Greek employment in various British cities and English in Greek cities. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great relationship between both countries. Thank you good dinner and καλό δείπνο και ζήτω η Ελλάδα και το Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (good dinner and long live greece and uk).

IN GREEK:

William: Καλησπέρα, εκ μέρους της οικογένειάς μου είμαστε πολύ χαρούμενοι που κάνουμε αυτή την επίσκεψη στην Ελλάδα. Η Ελλάδα είναι μια πολύ ιδιαίτερη χώρα για την οικογένειά μου, εκεί γεννήθηκε ο παππούς μου γεννήθηκε η οικογένειά του, ο νονός μου γεννήθηκε και βασίλεψε ως βασιλιάς Κωνσταντίνος Β', εδώ γεννήθηκε η δημοκρατία από την αρχαιότητα μέχρι σήμερα. Ήταν επίσης εδώ που γεννήθηκε το πρώτο νόμισμα, η δραχμή, αυτό το νόμισμα είναι ο προκάτοχος όλων των σημερινών νομισμάτων, του δολαρίου, της λίρας, του ευρώ μεταξύ πολλών άλλων νομισμάτων. Η σχέση μεταξύ Ελλάδας και Ηνωμένου Βασιλείου ξεκίνησε πολλούς αιώνες πριν, από τις εμπορικές εισαγωγές και εξαγωγές μέχρι τον αθλητισμό και την απασχόληση, την ελληνική απασχόληση σε διάφορες βρετανικές πόλεις και τα αγγλικά στις ελληνικές πόλεις. Σας ευχαριστώ από τα βάθη της καρδιάς μου για τη μεγάλη σχέση μεταξύ των δύο χωρών. Thank you good dinner and καλό δείπνο και ζήτω η Ελλάδα και το Ηνωμένο Βασίλειο (good dinner and long live greece and uk).