Chapter 1

---the dungeon---

A youth with slashes filled his emaciated body. His mouth had dried blood. He looked like he was dying once you touch him. But his eyes were filled with deep hatred. It didn't take long for several people to come with happy faces. As if mocking himself. The young man looked at the four of them who entered inside. 3th prince, Jianyu, Xiuying and his own wife, Ruling. "Why? You decided to kill me now?" asked the young man casually. "are you scared now? it's too late. you want revenge for your sister? your mother even said you were crazy for accusing us."the 3rd prince said satisfied.

"I swore after my death. I will become a ghost and make you pay dearly for my sister and also my little brother. You're gonna die a horrible death!"Qingyuan said laughing happily. Ruling pierced Qingyuan's heart with a knife. "you won't be able to do it."said cruel Ruling. 'My lifelong regret for not listening to my grandfather and letting my mother make arrangements for me. I'm sorry grandpa, this unfilial grandson went first to the underworld.' Qingyuan thought sadly.

Qingyuan woke up as the incoming sunlight shone down on his skin. "the deputy general woke up from his long sleep."someone shouted happily. Everyone rushed inside. Qingyuan was silent looking at those people. General Hong, Luo Bingwen and some of his comrades seemed happy to see Qingyuan. "Finally you wake up young man. I thought I'd live less if something happened to you."General Hong said with relief. 'It wasn't because of me that they died in such a horrible way.' Qingyuan thought puzzled. "Young Master, are you all right?"Bingwen asked worried. "Am I in hell?"Qingyuan asked stupidly.

"What are you talking about? We've just returned from war with Blossom Kingdom. You managed to kill their general but for protecting me, you got stabbed in the stomach and went into a coma for a week."General Hong. 'I went back in time. I remember, this was before I returned to the capital and received an award from the emperor. I have a chance to save the situation. Qingyuan thought happily. "Did my grandfather send me a letter?"Qingyuan asked seriously. "here, Young Master."said Bingwen giving a letter.

"You must be tired. Go get some rest. We'll go first."General Hong said happily. His colleague and General Hong left Bingwen and Qingyuan alone. Qingyuan was busy reading the letter sent by his grandfather, Zhang Yuan. The essence of the letter said that even Qingyuan didn't want to see his face. He still wanted to say that after returning to the capital, he must be careful especially with Li Muyuan. Qingyuan smiled sadly. His relationship with his grandfather was indeed broken since his grandfather showed his father's written agreement plus his mother strongly sided with his father so Qingyuan misunderstood and said his grandfather intended to destroy their family.

Until the last person he trusted who destroyed him even his grandfather was likely dragged into the case because of him. This time everyone has to pay the price for trying to destroy him. "Bingwen, bring me a dove. I want to send a message to Grandpa."Qingyuan said calmly. Bingwen looked shocked before going to pick up the pigeons. Qingyuan took a small paper and wrote a short message. When Bingwen returned, Qingyuan slipped the letter at the foot of the Dove. Bingwen immediately went out and flew the pigeon.

"Pack some of our clothes, we'll go see my grandfather before we go back to the capital."Qingyuan said calmly. Bingwen was shocked to hear that. "Young Master, How did you know we were going back to the capital?"Bingwen said in surprise. "It's not that General Hong said that his lifespan could be shorter meaning that if I died then he wouldn't know how to tell His Majesty."Qingyuan said casually. Bingwen nodded in understanding and started to work. 'I almost opened my identity.' Qingyuan thought trying to calm down.

General Hong sent the food and was shocked that Qingyuan and Bingwen had already packed their clothes. "Why are you so hurried? Here's a few days before boarding to the capital."persuaded General Hong. "I want to visit my grandfather first before returning. There are problems to be solved, sooner or later."Qingyuan said smiling. "Then go, after that come back to help me. This position is yours, don't make me wait long. I want to retire soon."joked General Hong. Qingyuan smiled. After lunch, Qingyuan and Bingwen said goodbye.