Chapter 13

---Zhang Family Mansion---

@family room

"Are you and A Ying really lovers now?" asked the 4th prince seriously. Qingyuan nodded. 4th prince smiled. "Haoran, you don't look like you're going against my decision?" Qingyuan asked confused. "A Yuan, I didn't know you just yesterday. If you make a decision it means that you have thought it through. I am happy for you." said the 4th prince smiling.

Qingyuan smiled too. "My brother has been chasing you for so long he finally got the heart of his idol. So I can rest." said the 4th prince calmly. Qingyuan looked at the 4th prince in disbelief. "Why? He talks about you all the time so he must be in love with you. Only fools don't know." said the 4th prince calmly.

"So can you tell me, why did you choose to accept your feelings for A Ying?" Ask the 4th prince. "Haoran, I feel I deserve to be happy so I accept this feeling. Then say I'm selfish but I want to be happy even for a short time. My plan requires sacrifice and it will be myself. So before that happens then I will live happily with Ying er, although this time I never thought I would escape so easily because of Ying er's help." Qingyuan explained.

"Did you ever think that when you sacrifice yourself in the future A Ying will go crazy?" asked the 4th prince seriously. "Before that happens, I'll do something about it. There's a secret I'll tell you. When the time comes go to Light Village under a big tree near the riverbank. It's a gift to you and the Crown Prince." said Qingyuan smiling sweetly.

The 4th prince looked confusedly at Qingyuan but nodded. "So what are you going to do with Lanying?" asked the 4th prince probing. "You'll know when the time comes. It's not time for you to know yet." Qingyuan said smiling. The 4th prince didn't ask anymore.

The two of them spent the day cleaning up the entire mansion to make it fit to live in because the mansion had been empty for quite a while. At night, the two stopped because the room was clean. Qingyuan went down to the kitchen and cooked some vegetables and meat to eat.

The two of them ate in silence. After finishing eating, the 4th prince decided to stay at Qingyuan's house. Qingyuan accepted it calmly.

After cleaning themselves, the two sat on the roof of the house staring at the full moon and drinking wine from bottles. "A Yuan, does your revenge need to be so extreme?" asked the 4th prince. "If it's not extreme then it's not revenge. Don't worry, I won't let anyone get hurt." said Qingyuan staring at the moon blankly.

The two of them kept silent and continued to drink and stare at the moon. 'I remember before I died in the past. It was also the full moon before then when I was about to die suddenly the moonlight disappeared.' Qingyuan thought lost in thought before Qingyuan fell asleep.

While Qingyuan was asleep, Lanying and Minzhe arrived. Minzhe brought the 4th prince back to the 4th prince's mansion himself. Lanying took Qingyuan back to Qingyuan's own room.

"You drank yourself to sleep. You were quite naughty to even drink with fourth brother." Lanying grumbled at Qingyuan. Lanying then cleaned himself up before following Qingyuan into dreamland.

Qingyuan woke up first and looked at the sleeping Lanying hugging him smiling. Qingyuan slowly let go of Lanying's embrace and went to the kitchen to prepare food.

Lanying woke up and didn't find Qingyuan immediately looking for him and found a table full of food as well as Minzhe and the sullen 4th prince. The 4th prince was nagging about Minzhe taking him home when he wanted to eat Qingyuan's homemade food.

Qingyuan just smiled. "Isn't he annoying? I have to take a horse carriage to come back here." said the 4th prince annoyed half to death. Qingyuan nodded.

"You're sleeping on someone's roof and you're drunk too so you should go back to your house." Minzhe said calmly. Qingyuan smiled sweetly. "But you can transfer me to the room in the Qingyuan house." said the 4th prince annoyed.

"Stop it!" Qingyuan said calmly. "Stop fighting at my house. Plus it's still early, you guys can eat with me too so don't fight." Qingyuan's advice. 4th prince pouted but stopped. Minzhe became awkward.

“Yuan er, only you can stop fourth brother when he is on a rampage.” said Lanying decided to join the three of them. "Shut up, you are the same." taunts 4th prince. "Let's eat." Qingyuan said calmly. The four of them ate quietly.

After eating the 4th prince ordered Lanying to help him wash all the cooking utensils as well as dirty plates and bowls. Minzhe and Qingyuan were left in the dining room. "Your name is Minzhe isn't it?" Qingyuan asked.

Minze nodded. "Thank you." Qingyuan said. Minzhe nodded as a sign that he accepted Qingyuan's thanks. "Lord Zhang" called Minzhe after a long silence.

"What is it?" Qingyuan asked. "Not presumptuous but Lord Zhang, you look like you're not alive at all." honest Minzhe. "You feel it?" Qingyuan said smiling. "I actually died a very long time ago. So it's not strange that you don't feel life from me. It seems that the Ji family does have a special lineage. I can't escape your observation. I hope you don't tell the others especially the 9th prince as well as Haoran. I don't want them to worry and think like that. It was very inconvenient for me. I'm sure you can keep my little secret." Qingyuan said casually. Minzhe looked surprised at Qingyuan's words.