Chapter 22

"I will take A Yuan with me." Lanying said calmly. "I will not allow it." Emperor Su said. "Can you be unselfish? If you don't get in our way, we might as well live happily together!" Lanying said angrily. "You're the one being selfish, Lanying." said Crown Prince Feng ge coldly.

“Brother, why did you also stop me?!” Lanying said annoyed. "Because A Yuan is now dying. He needs Minister Liu and his wife not you. You and him have separated so accept reality." said Crown Prince Feng ge coldly.

"That's because of father. I know I made a mistake but I'm going to fix it." Lanying said frustrated. "You're sure it's just me? Why did I hear you stopped Haoran from taking evidence?" Emperor Su sneered coldly.

"It's because of me..." Lanying was cut off. "Because you misunderstood A Yuan? Just because of that? It means that your love for him is not strong, but Qingyuan's love for you is strong enough. For A Yuan's sake, I will stop you!" Emperor Su said firmly.

Bingwen held Lanying down. "Don't let him meet Lord Zhang." Emperor Su said firmly. "This servant understands." Bingwen said. "Luo Bingwen let me go!" Lanying said annoyed. Lanying was knocked unconscious by Bingwen.

Bingwen took Lanying away. "Father, will this be good?" asked Crown Prince Feng ge worriedly. "A Yuan asked me to stop his meeting with Lanying. He conveyed it through Eunuch Mu who brought him food on the third day." Emperor Su explained.

"Is heartless poison so fierce?" asked Crown Prince Feng ge worriedly. "The poison his mother made that tormented him not heartless poison." Emperor Su said annoyed. "A Yuan have another poison?!" asked Crown Prince Feng ge in disbelief.

"The Imperial Physician has already checked and there is no antidote. He only has 6 months. If the heartless poison reacts together there will only be 3 months left therefore Lanying must be stopped." said Emperor Su sadly. "Father doesn't want to see him?" asked Crown Prince Feng ge worriedly. "I sinned against him. I don't deserve to see him." Emperor Su said before leaving. Crown Prince Feng ge looked sad.

---Zhang Family Mansion---

Qingyuan seemed to be asleep in his bed so the 4th prince took Minister Liu and his daughter Liu Ying out.

@family room

"The cup brought by the eunuch that A Yuan drank was just plain tea but A Yuan have two poisons are quite dangerous. The first is Heartless Poison and the second is Thousand Blossom." obviously the 4th prince. "Isn't heartless poison just a legend?" Liu Ying asked in surprise.

"That is real and is a treasure of the Zhang family. For some reason, Qingyuan had to prove himself by drinking the poison. There is no antidote for it, I will also be honest with you. You guys have to stop the 9th prince from getting close to him because..." the 4th prince was cut off by Liu Ying.

"9th prince is the person my husband loves. Heartless poison reacts when he is with the person he loves." said Liu Ying sadly. "You know this? Why didn't you tell me?" asked Minister Liu in surprise. "Because I love him father without realizing it. He is kind to me and cares for me. I don't want to let him go to other people." said Liu Ying desperately.

The 4th prince looked at Liu Ying sadly. "The second poison is the thousand blossom, the work of Zhang Liqiu." said the 4th prince with a sigh. "Mother of Lord Zhang poisoned her own son?" asked Minister Liu even more shocked. "Crazy isn't it? But it's the truth, in that woman's eyes Lord Zhang is just an enemy of her family and must die." said the 4th prince sadly.

"I will make calculations with that woman." said Minister Liu angrily. "Too late, father must have sent soldiers to ravage the house! Do you know how my father is? After all Lord Zhang is already considered his own son." said the 4th prince sadly.

"We will do our best so that my husband does not meet the 9th prince for the first poison. What about the second poison?" asked Liu Ying. "Make sure he gets enough rest so the poison isn't so strong also don't let him use his martial arts." obviously the 4th prince.

Liu Ying and Minister Liu nodded in understanding. "Is my father-in-law coming back?" asked Liu Ying. "He can't go back. The border is a bit of a problem." obviously the 4th prince. Both nodded in understanding.

It had been a few days since Qingyuan fell asleep and he woke up to find his wife sleeping beside him. Qingyuan smiled and tucked his wife in.

"Are you awake?" said Liu Ying waking up. "Did I wake you?" Qingyuan asked worriedly. "No, I did want to get up. Welcome back." said Liu Ying smilingly.

"I'm only gone for a few weeks." Qingyuan said smiling. "You've been gone for a month to today exactly a month. I did the math." said Liu Ying sullenly Qingyuan patted the top of Liu Ying's head.

The morning it looks warm. Minister Liu also visited Qingyuan and asked how he was doing. The 4th prince was so excited that he even cried seeing Qingyuan wake up.

When Minister Liu went to help his daughter cook. Qingyuan lost his smile and looked at the 4th prince seriously. "I want to see my mother." Qingyuan said flatly. "Jianyu still hasn't been caught. You have to be careful." obviously the 4th prince.

"I'll be careful." Qingyuan said coldly. 4th prince nodded. "I will arrange a meeting." said the 4th prince. They eat quietly. Qingyuan tucked Liu Ying who was asleep waiting for him before coming out.

Qingyuan sat on a garden chair looking at the sky. "I know, I seem selfish but I want Liu Ying to be happy." Qingyuan said sadly. Without Qingyuan noticing, Liu Ying heard it. Liu Ying woke up and frantically searched for Qingyuan. "You still haven't changed. Still good to everyone but bad to yourself." muttered Liu Ying under her breath.