Episode 8

The next day :

Y/n's pov:

I was about to reach the cafe, when I saw a pitch black colored car standing right in front of the cafe.

It looked really expensive and only a billionaire can afford such a car. We have a billionaire customer today?

I went inside the cafe and found taehyung with a tall handsome man all alone in the cafe.

They were standing at a corner and the environment seemed to be heated, taehyung was angry.

I never saw him like this and I never thought I would, but he was shouting at the man with his extremely red face and clenched jaw.

The guy was just listening to him, not saying a word but taehyung didn't seem any calm.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR FAVOURS!", were the only words I heard from his mouth before he dashed out of the cafe without giving me a glance.

The guy at the corner just sighed and then turned back. His eyes fell on me and then he made his way to me.

"You're y/n?", he asked looking at me with narrowed eyes.

I nodded my head in confusion and a smile crept on his face.

"I am jin. Taehyung's elder brother.", he said and passed me a smile.

He has a brother? He never told me.

"You are his friend right?", he asked and I nodded my head.

"Then can we talk for a bit?"

Jungkook's pov:

I am really angry. What does she think of herself?

If she won't forgive then I'll die? If she thinks that then she is absolutely wrong.

Walking here and there in my office, my mind was filled with her thoughts.

I am even more restless now and that's because of her.

One side of me don't want to see her face anymore but yet again, it's not about her, it's about my peace of mind.

So for my sake I need to put my ego asked and try to coax her into forgiving me.

I won't give up until I get what I want.

At the cafe:

Y/n's pov:

I listened to everything that jin said carefully and now I know why taehyung acted like that earlier.

His situation and my situation are no different. He was also forced to marry someone and for his sake he took the stand to go agisnt his parents, which led him to be kicked out of his own house.

His brother didn't help jin didn't help him that time but is guilty for that.

"So you asked Jisoo to give him the job?", I asked and he nodded his head.

"I couldn't let him be on streets y/n, he is my brother. I was just waiting for my father to realize his mistake and he did. Now he wants taehyung to come back but taehyung is persistent that he won't", he said in a remorseful tone and I just sighed at the situation's complexity.

"Y/n, can you please conivince him to come back.", he said holding my hand, looking at me with eyes glimming with hope.

"Me?", I asked confused.

"Yes y/n. You are the closest to him right now and only you can do this y/n but nobody else.", he said and I just looked down, not knowing what to say.

It's taehyung's life and the decision should be his just like I did for myself but the fact is ghat he is also giving pain to his parents just like I did.

Thinking for a bit I hesitantly nodded my head passing him a slight smile and he smiled back widely.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I went to taehyung's house as per his brother's request after the work.

I knocked his door a few times but he didn't open it. Is he not at home? Where is he then?

I guess I know!

I walked to the garden near my building and saw him sitting there on the bench.

I walked to him and stood in front of him. His head, which was hanging low earlier, got lifted and he looked at me.

I took a deep breath and then sat besides him silently.

He just kept his eyes down on the ground, not saying a word.

"You're angry with me?", I said and he looked up at me in unassurance.

"I was not talking properly to you yesterday.", I said and he immediately shook his head.

"I can never be upset with you y/n.", he said and passed me a smile.

I smiled back and then looked down at the ground.

"Your brother told me everything.", I said with my eyes still on the floor.

He looked at me with blank expressions and slightly nodded his head.

"You should go back taehyung.", I said and he got shocked by my sudden words.

"You're saying this because my brother.... ", he couldn't complete his words as I interrupted.

"No taehyung. I'm not saying this because of your brother. I'm saying this because this is what I think will be right to do. I'm saying this because this is what I'm going to do."

"What are you saying y/n?", he asked furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

"I'm going back taehyung. Back to my house in two weeks. My father got a heart attack recently and that too because of me. And I can't give him anymore pain. So I'm going back to undo my past mistakes, by taking a new start. You should aslo do the same taehyung. You should also take care of your family and go back to where you came from. This place is not for you. So go back before you regret it like me.", I said and he looked at me with a shock.

"You're leaving?", he asked and I slightly nodded my head, biting my lips.

He got statued at his place after listening to my words. I knew he would be hurt to know this but at the same time I am relieved. I am relieved that even if I leave, he won't get alone. Now he can also get back to his life, his house and his family.