Episode 15

The next day:

Jungkook's pov:

I stirred up from my sleep with a low snorting voice.

I felt my body naked under the blanket and hands wrapped around a waist.

I instantly smiled remembering everything that happened yesterday night.

How y/n came to my room and help me up. And how we spent the rest of the night making love to each other.

I held her waist even tighter, pulling her move towards me. Placing wet open mouth kisses on her shoulders, I slightly tugged her hair behind her ear.

"Y/n~", I slightly whispered in her ear.

Stirring up from her deep sleep, she turned around facing me.

"Who are you!", I shoted loud looking at the girl besides me.

Her eyes opened wide and she looked at me with a shock.

Getting up from the bed I immediately snatched the blanket from her and wrapped it around my torso.

She flinched due to my sudden action and tried to cover her body with her hands.

"I said who are you!", I roared with anger at her face, holding her hair in a tight grip.

"I am e-emma. I work in your h-house. I-I came to help you get up last night but you suddenly started c-calling me y-y/n a-and....", she started crying loud with hiccups.

I left her hair and looked away. I was drunk and thought of her to be y/n. Indeed I did wrong.

Taking a deep sigh, I took out the bedsheet and placed it around her, covering her body.

She got up from the bed but was again about to fall. I immediately held her and then picked her up.

Leaving her into the bathtub I immediately came out.

What did I do now! I fisted my hair in frustration.

After taking a bath she came out wearing her torn clothe.

Walking besides me hesitantly she was about to leave when I suddenly called her from behind.

"Forget about what happened yesterday night. I'll give you enough to make you forget things.", I said and she looked at me with disbelief. Without saying a word she immediately left the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov:

Leaning against my chair, I was waiting for a person who could give me the news I've been waiting for long.

Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and without any hesitation I allowed the person in.

"What's the report? Did you do your work?", I asked impatiently.

"Yes sir. Miss. Y/n reached her house safe that day. It was Park Jimin who drived her to her house. I've asked one of the men to keep a close on her every action. I'll keep you updated accordingly sir.", he said in a straight robotic tone.

I nodded at his words and then passed him a glare.

"Make sure jin hyung or dad doesn't come to know about this. Or you know what the circumstances will be like."

He just nodded his head at my warning and then left the room after bowing down.

Taking out my phone, my eyes fell on her picture set as my wallpaper.

Her smile which is more beautiful than a blooming flower in the spring and her eyes which are as black and cold as as a dark misty foggy night, which send chills through my spine.

I'll work hard y/n, just as I promised to you. I'll be the most powerful in the world and will shower you with everything you deserve. I promise there won't be a thing I won't buy for my love.

You deserve to be cherished and loved and I'll do it the right way.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's pov:

I came out with Jimin for lunch at my favorite restaurant.

He insisted me to come out of my room and bot being able to resist anymore I did as he said.

It was a surprise for me, how he actually remembers all my favorites.

He didn't only took me to my favorite restaurant but also ordered everything that I loved.

I was stunned at his change of behavior. I remember how he always would try to touch me without my permission and would always try to claim me as his property. But now he's the whole opposite to that. He's sweet, nice and caring, and care more about my wishes than his.

After doing the lunch, we made our way to the parking lot at the basement.

Jimin forgot his keys, so he immediately went back to the restaurant to get his keys.

I was standing at the parking lot near the car, waiting for him when suddenly a group of boys surrounded me.

They started looking at me weirdly and passed cheap comments at my body and looks.

Disgusted by their words, I was about to leave when suddenly one of them caught my hand.

I struggled trying to get out of his grip when suddenly he fell down on the ground with a blow. It was Jimin.

He punched him hard on his face, which made him fell down.
Not being satisfied with that, he hovered over that person and started throwing a series of pushes.

I tried my best to stop him but he couldn't hear a word from me.

"Hoe dare you touch her with your filthy hands!", he roared at his face and threw more and more punches.

The guy was all blooded mow and was at verge of getting unconcious.

I held Jimin's arm, and he immediately halted at his actions.

I shook my head at him with teary eyes and he immediately left the taking a deep breath.

Taking me in a hug, he patted my back to calm me down.

Opening the door of the car, he made me sit inside. Sitting besides on the driving seat, he started driving fast back home.

"Thank you!", I murmured silently leaning my head at the window.

He looked at me with a blank face and then suddenly stopped the car.

I jumped a bit at his sudden action.

He was now leaning closer and closer to my face and heart beat was getting fast as I couldn't understand his motives.

Suddenly he pulled me into a tight hug and a gasp left my mouth.

"I am sorry.", he murmured in low tone nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

I felt my shoulders getting wet and immediately realized it was his tears.

Pulling back from the hug, I wiped his tears using my bare hands.

"I'm sorry for leaving you alone there. It was my mistake.", he said in between his sobs.

"It was not your mistake and I'm thankful to you. Thank you for saving me Jimin.", I said and immediately pulled him into a hug. He hugged me tighter not giving a space to breath but I didn't complain. Just kept rubbing his back to comfort him.

This side of Jimin was not visible to me ever before.