Episode 20

Walking out of the restroom, I immediately ran towards an empty spot.

Getting to a deserted place, I leaned onto the wall. Covering my mouth with my hands and cried my heart out.

It was difficult. Difficult to stop the tears falling down my eyes. The more I tried, the more I cried.

Why did he do it? Why couldn't he say that he loves me, the time I needed him the most? Why couldn't he stop me that morning from leaving his place? Even after having everything, why didn't he call me back that time?

And why now? When I am about to start a new chapter of my life.

I cried and cried my heart, until I felt completely numb. No pain, no agony was left but pure hatred.

It took me a good while to calm myself but eventually I did.

Slightly fixing my disheveled self I made my way towards the parking lot, walking like a dead body.

From far away I saw an anxious Jimin, walking here and there, near the car. When his eyes fell on me, he immediately ran towards me.

"What happened y/n? What took you so long? I was worried sick.", he said panicking.

I tried to force a slight smile but failed to do so.

"Are you okay? You don't seem okay y/n. Let me take you to the car.", he said and immediately wrapped his hand around my shoulder, slowly walking me towards the car.

Making me sit inside, he started driving back home.

Reaching there, he swifltly came to my side of car and opened the door, getting me out with his support.

"Let me get you to your room.", he said taking me inside towards my room.

He made me sit on the bed and crouched down in front of me. I was blankly staring at nowhere. My world seemed to somewhat stop.

"Shall I call a doctor?", Jimin asked in concern and I mechanically shook my head looking at him.

He got up from the ground and now sit besides me.

"Never betray me Jimin.", I said in a low tone but enough for him to hear.

He was shocked by my sudden demand yet nodded his head in agreement.

"I never will.", he said and caressed my cheek, smiling softly at me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Kim enterprise :

Taehyung's pov:

"How much time left in the engagement.", I impatiently asked as my breaths were now getting heavy.

"It's the day after tomorrow.", Mr Jung said nervously.

"I need to meet her tomorrow at all possible costs!" I stood up from my chair and started walking around the room.

"She didn't get her engagement dress, did she?", I asked looking at my secretary.

"No sir. Miss y/n will pick up her dress tommorow from the designer, as per my information.", he said looking at the file.

"Hmm. Then it means that this is the only chance for me to meet her.", I said and he nodded.

"Which designer?", I asked and he looked at the file.