Episode 30

Taheyung's pov:

I was smiling like a creep, looking at myself in the mirror. The way she expressed her love for me last night was unbelievable for me.
I was at cloud nine right now and now I know how it feels to be loved. Though I always loved her but I never thought that there'd be a day where she will love me back.

Doing my tie, I went out of the room. As I went downstairs I saw y/n cooking something in the kitchen.

"Good morning!", I said with a soft sweet voice.

She turned back and looked at me. Her cheeks were red. Maybe remembered what happened last night?

"Morning.", she shyly said and immediately turned back to her work.

"Okay I'll leave then.", I said and turned around to leave.

"You won't have your breakfast.", she said in a disappointing tone.

"Sorry love. If I knew you were making breakfast for me then I would've cancelled everything earlier but now it's a bit difficult. But if you say I..... ", I couldn't complete as she interrupted.

"No need. Just go and do your work.", she said with a reassuring smile.

"I won't be here at the lunch but we'll do the dinner together, at your parents house.", I said and her eyes widnened.

"Oh, did you perhaps......"

"Yes, I told them about our relationship early this morning and they were really happy. They wanted to meet us and so they invited us for the dinner.", I said with a smile and she hesitantly nodded.

Waving a final by at her, I finally made my way out of the mansion. Sitting at the back of the car I motioned the driver to move the car.

My expressions which were earlier very happy now got changed with the cold one. I know everything is beautiful right now but I also know that everything can change in a mere second.

I need to get him out of the way at all costs.

Getting our of the car, I made my way to the basement of the mansion.

"Where are the keys?", I asked in a rush to the gaurds standing outside the locked room but they stayed silent not uttering a word.

"What?", I asked looking at their hesitant and nervous gestures.

"Sir......", one of the gaurds tried to speak but I instantly got what it means.

Where is he!!!!", I furiously shouted at them and slammed the door open. I looked at every corner of the room only to find it all empty.

Not getting a hold at my anger, I instantly grabbed the neck of one of the gaurds, choking him.

"H-He e-escaped."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

"How can they do this!", I furiously shouted, throwing the files at the table.

Mr Lee was standing in front of me, quivering in fear.

"I know it's that Kim taehyung.", I shouted with frustration slamming the table.

I knew that it was him. He is far more clever than I could ever think. He knew what he was doing while changing the terms.

I definitely faced a huge loss in business but this loss is nothing in front of what I lost because of him. My y/n.

"I really need to teach this Kim taehyung a good lesson.", I smirked at the thought and sat back on my seat.

Your end is near taehyung!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov:

I increased the security of my house to be extra cautious. I know that Jimin won't be in the state to do anything and even if he was then still he's not the same in power as me.

I was currently driving y/n to her parents house. She was really happy the whole day and I could see it with my eyes. Her happiness makes me happy too.

"My y/n!", her father exclaimed with a smile hugging her while her mother stayed silent and didn't say much.

Sitting at the couch together they started to discuss important things related to our relationship.

"What do you think about engagement taehyung?", Mr cha asked me but I shook my head

"No uncle.", I briefly said and they all looked at me with their eyes widened. I slightly chuckled and then continued.

"I want to marry her."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jimin's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes and the first thing that came into my view was the ceiling of my room. Groaning due to the severe headache, I tired to get up from the bed.

"Jimin!", my mother exclaimed with a worry and sat besides me on the bed.

My father suddenly barged into the room listening to my mother's voice and also stood besides.

"I was so scared.", my mother exclaimed crying, holding my hand.

I extended my hand and hugged her.

"Who did this to you son? Tell me. I'll make them all pay!", my father exclaimed with an anger but I shook my head.

"You don't worry dad. I'll make him pay more than he could ever imagine.", I said and a smirk appeared on my face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

After the dinner with mom and dad, Taheyung went back to his mansion leaving me at my parent's house.

He insisted me to come along but I resisted. Finally he agreed on leaving me here but he instantly increased the protection of our mansion.

On the dinner table, I found dad really happy but mom didn't say much. She doesn't like taehyung?

The marriage is set to be the day after tomorrow. Taehyung didn't wanted to extend anything. And I understand that.

Although I trust taehyung but there's still something that doesn't seem right.

I hope everything goes well according to my expectations. I already faced two betrayals and I'm not ready for the third one.