Episode 19

'Two days later'

At Jeon enterprise:

Jungkook's pov:

"Sir I've arranged everything according to your will.", Mr Lee said smiling at me.

"I want the detail to her each and every step and also keep an eye on that Jimin. Also, try to find about the guy I told you earlier about.", I said and he instantly nodded.

"Sir besides this there's another matter I wanted to discuss.", He hesitantly said and I hummed.

"The Kim's has changed the terms a bit.", As he said a frown appeared on my face.

"What terms?", I curiously asked.

"They said that you were not participating in the projects properly and it concerns them as they don't want any loss. So....."

"So?", I raised an eyebrow at him.

"So they said that according to the new terms if any loss happens by our side then our company will need to compensate for everything.", he nervously completed.

"The Kim's really think of me as an illeligible person right? Tell them that I accept the new terms. I really need to show them my real business skills. And specially that Kim Taehyung. He needs to know his place. I certainly didn't forget his misbehaviour.", I confidently said, smirking at the thought of teaching them a real lesson.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov:

"Did you send the email about the change in the contract?", I asked and he nodded.

"Good. And anything related to y/n or Jimin?", I nonchalantly asked and he shook his head.

"Miss y/n didn't go outside that much but the park family once visited them a few days ago. It just seemed to be a casual family dinner so I didn't inform you about it.", he said and I nodded in understanding.

Suddenly a knock on the door interrupted our discussion.

"Come in!", I said with an annoyed tone.

A guy made his way inside the room and placed an invitation card at the desk.

"Sir there is an invitation for the engagement of Mr park's son.", he said and bowed down before leaving.

Mr park's son? Isn't it that Park Jimin? Is he getting engaged? A slight smile appeared on my face thinking that one of my two rivals is no longer there to come between us. But my smile immediately dropped reading the name of the girl.

C-Cha y/n?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/N's pov:

"What about that dress?", Jimin asked pointing at a dress at the display.

"Jimin I guess we already bought more than enough. We're just getting engaged and I already bought my engagement dress then why are you buying me all of this now?", I asked and he chuckled.

"Even if I buy you the whole world it's still not enough my queen." he said and I blushed at his words.

"Y/n you don't even know about how precious you are to me.", He said and caressed my cheek.

"Now let's go and buy that one. I know you'll look really pretty in that. No, actually the dress will become more pretty when you will wear it."

With that he started dragging me towards the shop.

After two hours:

"I'm completely tired now!", I said resting my head at the restaurant table.

"No worries queen. Let's go back now.", He said grinning wide at my tried cute state.

"Wait. Let me come back from the restroom first.", I said and walked towards the restroom.

After washing my hands, I was about to walk out of the restroom when suddenly a hand, grabbing my arm, pushed me towards the wall. My back hit the cold wall and mouth was completely covered by someone's large hands.

I struggled and muffled a bit but immediately stopped, as I saw the person's face.

His hands slowly moved away from mouth, now softly caressing my cheek.

"I missed you.", he lowly whispered near my ear.

I was startled seeing him like this and that too in this place.

My eyes widen when he suddenly got closer to my face with his eyes darted at my lips. A glimpse of what happened last time played in my mind.

Without thinking twice, I abruptly pushed him away and he stumbled back with a tint of shock on his face.

"What is your problem Jeon Jungkook!", I shouted my lungs out at him.

"Instead of being ashamed of yourself and hiding from me, why do you keep following me? How can you have the courage to face me after how badly you broke me.", I said with a cracked voice.

"Whenever I try to be happy, you always come and try to remind me of my painful past.", I said and finally broke down.

Now I had no strength to stand anymore. Sliding down on the floor, I cried my heart out hugging my knees.

I couldn't forget him. I never did. I tried but failed. Again tried and again failed. He never let me forget him. He always barges inside my life and destroys my peace. But not anymore!

He came closer to me crouching down in front of me.

He was about to touch my hands but I harshly jerked his hand off. Wiping my tears, I stood up from the ground and so did he.

"Y/n, I...."

"Stop jungkook, just stop!", gesturing my hand at him to stop, I now looked into his eyes with hate.

"First you said that you wanted the property? I gave you that! Then you said that you want me to forgive you? I did that too! Now you want me to love you again?

Have you ever thought jungkook what kind of a selfish guy you are? You keep asking and asking, but did you ever ask me what I want?"

"Listen Jeon jungkook, I'm not a rag doll. You can't play with me and throw me away whenever you will. I have a heart too. And there used to be you somewhere in that heart before but not now! So stay away from me and never show me your face ever again. There's no place for you in my life and there is no place for you 'in my heart'......", saying this I immediately turned around and left the place without looking back.