Last Chapter

Third person's pov:

"Y/n!!!", all three of them shouted her name altogether.

They were standing quite far from her. Their faces reflected the fear they were holding in their hearts.

"Don't take a step ahead!", she warned them all. Tears streamed down her eyes but he voice didn't shiver.

"Y/n p-please come down!", taehyung begged, crying hard.

"I'm sorry y/n. I love you.", jungkook fell down on his knees. Tears of remorse continuously rolling down their eyes.

"None of you ever considered me as a human.", she sobbed louder.

"None of you ever cared for me!", she yelled her lungs out.

All the frustration and all the misery that was held in for long was finally coming out in form of those painful words.

"None of you ever loved me.", she slightly stepped back making their hearts race in terror.

Jimin who was earlier just staring at her silently now completely lost it.

Taking out his gun, from the back, he threateningly held it over his temple.

"Take a step back and I will shoot myself.", he warned loading the gun.

Y/n was baffled by his sudden warning but for her it didn't matter anymore now.

She've decided she will end it, so she will.

"Y/n, just forgive me once. You w-want to leave me? Okay, I'll l-let you go. I'll send you somewhere far away if you want. I'll send you anywhere you want. But p-please y/n come back.", taehyung helplessly pleaded.

Her eyes fell on taehyung and more tears glistened down her eyes. Yet she harshly wiped them off.

"You hurt me the most taehyung.", she looked at him with her blurry gaze.

"I trusted you the most.", she seethed with her cracking voice.

"Y/n, we can still talk......"

"We can't.", she cut off jungkook, smiling weakly.

She was at the edge, and one step back was the end. Yet she didn't care.

She smiled after long. She found peace in the noise of the sea waves. She felt new in the cold breeze blowing through her body.

"I'll shoot y/n. Don't even think of......"

"I already did. Take care.", she smiled at them making their heart beat completely hitch.

"Meet you never."

"Y/n!!!!"

Bang!!!!

(ONE YEAR LATER)

???POV: