Episode 28

Third person's pov:

Bang!!!

Hearing a loud gun shot, y/n's eyes got shot open. She was about to look out in a panic.

Just then a panting taehyung entered inside the car. Without saying a word he started driving.

Y/n's eyes searched all over his figure to find any injuries but he seemed to be perfectly fine.

Did he s-shoot jungkook? She was even more scared thinking of a situation like this. Her head was spinning and she was exhausted right now.

Taehyung drove y/n to his house,
without telling her. She was just resting her head at the window with her eyes closed with tears still streaming down her eyes.

"We're here.", he said and she finally opened her eyes.

He went to her side and opened the door for her. Taking her out of the car, holding her hand, he made her walk inside the mansion.

"Where are we Taehyung?", she asked getting inside the beautiful mansion.

"This is one of my mansions.", he said smiling at her but she was still confused.

"But why are we here Taehyung?"

I couldn't let you stay at your parents for now y/n. You know Jimin is still there and he can do anything to you. Especially after knowing that you know his reality. And that jungkook is also out. And you saw what he tried to do.", he said and caressed her cheeks.

"You're tired right now. So let me get you to your room and we can just talk about it afterwards.", he said and took her to the room.

Tugging the duvet over her sleeping figure, he made his way out of the room.

Just a few more hurdles to take care of and you'll finally be mine. He thought and a bright smile appeared on his face.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

Jimin's pov:

I woke up with a painful headache and stiff body. It felt like there are nails being hammered inside my head.

Blinking my eyes a few times to adjust to the light, I finally saw my surrounding.

It was a dark room with only one light source which was a small window right in front of me. There were light rays coming from that window directly falling on my face.

My hands and legs were tied to a chair and my whole body seemed sore and bruised.

For an instance I couldn't remember why am I here. Just then the memories from last night flashed into my brain.

Fuck! I cursed under my breath, remembering what I did last night.

'Ahhhhh', I shouted out of frustration as now I completely messed the things for the worst.

Suddenly my chair got turned around and I felt a stinging pain over my face. My lips were bleeding now and anger instantly built up in me. I immediately looked at the person with my blood red eyes.