Episode 18

Jimin's pov :

As I heard her, I felt myself at cloud nine. For an instant I doubted my own ears. It was unbelievably beautiful to hear from her.

She wants to marry me? Who can be more fateful than me in this entire universe.

My heart was about to explode with the happiness she gave me with that one simple line.

"I'll always keep you happy y/n. You're my love and you'll always be. I promise you that I'll take care of you and there won't be a moment of displeasure in your life. You'll be the queen of my world. The only one to rule my heart. The only one to rule over me.", I said in excitement, crouching in front of her, holding her hands.

She slightly smiled and nodded her head.

I kept caressing her hands with mine.

I hope this is not a dream. Because if this is one then I don't want to ever wake up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

I walked to the meeting room with my secretary following me from the back.

Rushing inside, I found Kim seok jin standing in front of me with a smile.

I went towards him and shook my hand with him.

Just then a handsome young man turned towards us.

I've scene this face before. I felt looking at the guy who was intensly looking at me.

"Mr. Jeon, this is my brother Kim taehyung.", jin said sliding his hand to his brother's shoulder.

"Oh nice to meet you Mr. Taehyung.", I said and extended my hand towards him.

"Nice to meet you.", he said and went back to his chair leaving me dumbfounded.

Jin was also shocked at his reaction and immediately apologized to me.

With a clenching jaw, I slightly nodded but my eyes were still on the rude guy.

Going to our seats, we started discussing some important terms related to the deal.

Taehyung was most of the time just glaring at me or going against my ideas. I was very furious at certain points but still kept the storm inside me.

"So I guess we're done with the discussion for now. It was really nice to clear all terms at once. Now I need to leave.", I said and stood up from my seat.

Jin also got up and shook his hands with mine while that taehyung just sat on his chair with his legs crossed, glaring at me intensly.

Ignoring his presence, I went outside of the room with my secretary following me behind.

What's with this guy now? My life is already full of stress and now dealing with such a rude guy. Only if this deal was not important for me then I would've broken his head for such cocky attitude.

Making my way to the office, I sat down on my chair. I was more like a volcano ready to be errupted at this point.

I heard a knock on the door. I was annoyed by this interruption but nonetheless allowed the person in.

"Sir I've found what you told me earlier.", Mr Lee said and I almost jumped out of my seat.

"I've found Miss y/n's address."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

My parents were really happy with my decision. Although I don't know if it was the right decision or not, but I know that it can't be wrong as Jimin is not what I thought of him to be.