Episode 22

Y/N's pov:

His eyes which were glistening with tears earlier now turned completely dark.

His hand which were cupping my face earlier now moved to my jaw. A gasp left my mouth as he suddenly held my jaw in a harsh grip.

"You can ask me for all you want y/n but never ask me to leave you because that is never going to happen.", he said and stood up from his spot.

Taking the tray of food, he placed it near me on the bed.

I was blankly staring at him. This side of him was really new to me. I never saw him behaving so crazy. At one moment, he's being a cry baby and at the other, he turns all cold.

Bringing a spoon full of soup near my lips, he asked me to open my my mouth. I completely ignored him and kept my mouth shut.

"Open your mouth y/n.", he ordered but I didn't budge.

"I said open your mouth.", he said in a high voice which made me even more angry.

I jerked his hand off and the hot soup fell on his hands while the spoon fell down on the floor.

I gulped down looking at his red burnt hand. What did I do! Now I was definitely scared, looking at the frown at his face.

"I'm s-sorry j-jungkook.", I said in a feared tone.

His eyes which were burning in rage, fell on me and immediately softened.

"It's nothing. I'm fine.", He said while caressing my cheek.

Getting up from the bed he went to the door.

"Please finish the soup till I come back.", he said and was about to leave.

"I..... I want to go home Jungkook.", I said and he turned around giving me a death glare. I gulped down and immediately moved my gaze to my lap.

"This is your home y/n. And shove this into your brain as soon as possible. I hope you don't want to enrage me again.", he said in a warning tone and left the room, locking it from outside.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

At Kim's Mansion:

Third person's pov:

"How can you put your family reputation at stake like that!", taehyung's father shouted at him.

"If you wanted to meet her then you could just meet her anywhere else. Then why did you sneaked in there like that?", Jin asked with an eyebrow raised.

"There's a lot you people don't know yet. But believe me I didn't kidnap her. Why would I ever do that? If I wanted to take her somewhere then I could just ask her. She believes me more than anyone else.", Taehyung said in confidence with a anxious tone.

"Dad I don't know where is she right now. I don't even know if she's safe or not.", he said and a few tears unknowingly left his eyes.

"She is really important to me. How can I. not even keep her safe!"

His father and brother got worried looking at his disheveled state.

"Everything will be fine Taehyung and I'll make sure of it.", Jin said and patted taehyung's back.

Lifting his head, he looked at his father with his pleading eyes.

"Dad please save y/n. Please help me. She was the one who made me come back to you.", he said and broke down even more.

"Don't worry son. I'll call the police force right now. She will be back in no time."

Just then, a groups of police officers barged into the house. In between the police officers there was a furious Jimin. He looked a real mess right now. Ready to murder anyone in his way.

His eyes then fell on taehyung. Without a second of hesitation, he ran to him and attacked him.

Everyone in the room, including taehyung's father and brother tried to save him but Jimin was hovering over him, punching him mercilessly.

His state was completely destroyed now. His nose was bleeding and face was all blue and red due to the continuous attacks. With a lot of efforts the police officers finally got Jimin away from taehyung.

Taehyung was coughing blood now and Jin was helping him stand.

"We're here to arrest Mr Kim Taehyung for kidnapping Miss Cha y/n.", the head of the police officers 'Officer Jackson' said and handcuffed Taehyung.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's pov:

I walked back to the room, only to see it completely messed.

Everything was broken and things were scattered everywhere in the room.

I sighed picking up the things from the floor.

I saw y/n sitting at one corner of the room with her eyes closed. Feeling my presence she opened her eyes. Looking at the open door she immediately rushed towards the it. But before she could get out of the room, I grabbed her arm and pushed her to the bed.

Locking the door, I took a deep sigh before looking back at her.

"What do you think you're doing huh?", I asked annoyed.

"What do you think you're doing?", she asked walking towards me with her arms folded at her chest.

"I'm just keeping what's mine", I said unbothered picking up the things from the floor.

"I'm not your's Jungkook!", she said frustratedly.

"I asked you to drink the soup yourself. Didn't ask you to feed it to the floor.", I said looking at the bowl of soup, scattered broken on the ground.

"Stop saying nonsense and come to the point! How much more money do you want?", she said and I looked back puzzled.

"Y/n.....", I was about to say something but got cut by her harsh words.

"Stop with this love drama Jungkook. I guess you had some loss in your business and now you want money. So first you tried to manipulate like always but when that didn't work you just kidnapped me to get the ransom from my parents? How much more can you stoop down jungkook!",

"Y/N I SAID STOP SAYING NONSENSE!", I shouted out loud and pinned her to a wall.

I was heavily breathing due to severe anger as my face was inches away from hers. I could feel her shivering under my dark gaze. My red eyes were starting right into her teary ones. She was trapped between my arms.

"I told you before and I'm telling you again. You can take all the money you want. All I want is you y/n. I can let you go as you asked earlier but you can never go to anybody except for me. Or else.....", I said with gritted teeth. A smirk appeared on my face and I seductively traced my thumb at her lips.

"I'll kill each and every person on this whole planet that can come between us until there will be only you and me left for each other."