Soos and the Real Girl-Final

Melody, Will, Dipper, and Bill were huddled in the play area. Bill stopped pretending to be unconscious, specifically because his eyes were back to normal. Dipper stared at him the entire time, and the blond seemed to have noticed.

"Pine Tree, I know I'm irresistible, but can you tone it down with the staring?" Bill quipped.

Dipper sighed, and drew closer to him. He shot a glance at Will and Melody, who were both busy talking to one another, and then turned back to Bill. He swore a serious expression.

"How long did your eyes do that?" He asked.

Bill couldn't look at him. "Since the puppet show fiasco."

Dipper steeled himself, trying not to let his anger fester. He continued in a trembled voice. "Why didn't you say anything?"

Bill sighed. "I didn't think it was serious—"

"Not that serious? Are you kidding me?" Dipper snapped. "Glowing eyes sounds like a serious issue!"

"So did me developing fire powers, and that turned out just fine!" Bill shot back. But then, he bowed his head. "That was what I tried to tell myself...until the voices."

Dipper's eyes widened. "What voices?"

Bill didn't reply.

"Bill, what voices?" Dipper asked, concerned.

Bill finally turned to him, and Dipper was surprised by how much heartbreak shined in his eyes. Dipper conflicted between being mad at him to wanting desperately to hug him.

Bill exhaled deeply, then leaned forward, until his forehead touched Dipper's torso. "I..I can't tell you."

"Why?" Dipper asked.

"Because...you'll hate me."

Dipper's eyes widened, and he opened his mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Melody.

"We got a plan!" Melody said. She pointed at the robots, before gesturing to the ceiling. "We're going to use the sprinklers on the animatronics."

"Can't Bill and I fight through them?" Dipper noted.

Will shook his head. "I am not risking Bill getting hurt again, and from what I saw, my healing magic doesn't seem to be working on him." He looked at his hands, a cloud of guilt seemed to cling around him.

"It was not that bad," Bill lied, trying to reassure his brother. "But, I think the sprinklers are worth a try. Plus, I have the perfect power for it." He smiled, while lighting his hand.

Melody blinked in surprise. "Wow, Soos wasn't joking when he said you were a little unhinged."

"Lady, you don't know the half of it," Bill said, jokingly, and extinguishing his fire.

"Alright," Melody said. "Let's go, and save my husband."

They all agreed, however Dipper absentmindedly had his thoughts focused on Bill. Wondering how long will it be, until they get a chance to talk alone together.

❇️❇️❇️
Soos hid in the kitchen.

He was crouched next to the stove, and tried to hold perfectly still. Which was increasingly difficult, especially with a box of pizza placed on the table across from him.