Blendin's Game-Part Five

When Bill opened his eyes again, he was standing back on the familiar street. He turned, and was relieved to see William and Gompers beside him, but then his relief dropped when he saw a familiar figure laying on the street.

"Oh, come on! Why are you here?" Bill snapped, at the disoriented Blendin.

Blendin made an unintelligible grunt, before slowly getting up on his feet. He drowsily lifted up the gun in his hide. "I'm here to get my wish—"

Gompers cut him off, by kicking him hard in the ankle. Blendin yelped in pain, accidentally dropping the gun, so the goat could snatch it away.

"Ow! Owie! This is why I hate farm animals!" Blendin whined, while cradling his hurt ankle.

"Give it up, Beatrice," Bill remarked. "You're outnumbered."

"Oh? Too chicken to fight me in combat?" Blendin jeered, flapping his arms while making an indescribable weird sound from his mouth.

Bill blinked. "Okay, what the hell is that?"

"It's the sound that chickens make."

"What kind of messed up chickens do you have in the future?"

"Evolution was not kind to them," Blendin replied.

Bill sighed deeply. "Ugh, I don't have time for this. Here's what's going to happen; we're going to restrain you and wait for the time police or whatever to take care of you."

Blendin laughed mockingly. "Ha! As if—"

Quick as a blink of an eye, the time traveler was confined in blue glowing chains, that was materialised by William. Blendin struggled to escape, but to no avail.

"Well, this isn't good," Blendin said, while standing hopelessly in the chains.

"Alright, now that that's taken care of," Bill started, raising the wish orb in his hands. "Let's get this wish back to my brother."

"What do we do with Blendin?" William asked.

"I dunno, leave him here?"

"We can't leave him on the street!" The Blue Demon remarked.

"Fine, we can take him with us," Bill groaned. "Just make sure to gag him first."

"WHAT—" Blendin was cut off, when a blue ribbon wrapped around his mouth.

"When we heal Will, you have got to teach him how do that," Bill told William.

❇️❇️❇️

Some time later, the group finally arrived back at the Gleeful mansion. Bill ran to the front door, hoping he wasn't too late. The wish orb pulsed in his hand and it was beginning to sting. This may be the result of him having Demon powers and it being the polar opposite to Time magic. He decided to endure it, it wasn't like he could've asked William to hold it, it would've hurt him more. And Gompers wasn't an option either, with his lack of opposable thumbs.

They were almost inside, almost in time to save Will. Bill tried to yank open the door, but it wouldn't budge. William knocked hastily, but there was no response. Bill grew frustrated.

"Will, your boyfriend is super rich right?"

"Um, yes," William confirmed.

"So, property damage wouldn't be a problem for him?"

"Where are you going with this?" William asked. Bill didn't give him an answer, and instead ignited a ball of fire in his hand, which shocked Demon. "Bill! No-no-no! Stop!"