Page Two | You Can Become A Hero

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

In reality, Y/N is clearly nervous that he is in a confrontation with his mother, with an angry tone in her voice, glaring eyes that he inherited, staring deeply at him.

Pearl: "I will ask you again, Y/N. When did you have a quirk?" She coldly questioned.

Prior to this, Y/N calmly sits down on the sofa, with his mother following him. He took a deep breath, and starts to explain everything to her.

Y/N: "Mom, before I could tell you everything about it, my quirk doesn't resemble any of you, or dad's quirk." He stated, earning an eyebrow from his mother.

Pearl: "What do you mean by that? Your quirk is rare?" She says with her arms crossed.

Y/N: "It's like that."

Pearl: "And that time I watched you on TV, I saw your quirk is like... a fox. Is that real?" She added further.

Without any alibis to gave anymore. He told the truth from his mother.

Y/N: "Mom, please hold my hand, close your eyes and focus yourself. Like pulling yourself deep inside your mind." He instructed as the two consciously pulled inside Y/N's mindscape.

-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-

Pearl opens her eyes as she wanders around, observing the surroundings.

Pearl: "What the-What's with this floor? It's wet!" She disgustingly said, making Y/N chuckle at her side.

Kurama: "Your mom's short and tiny, Y/N." The fox says behind Pearl, as the poor woman slowly turns her head as she saw the Nine-Tailed Beast towering above her with a smirk on the fox's face.