Page 37 | End of Internships

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

SAGE ART: RASENSHURIKEN!

SAGE ART:  RASENSHURIKEN!

The Rasenshuriken shrieks as it travels fast like a shooting star, and the jutsu slammed through the two Leviathan, roaring in pain as they are being pierced with a thousand needles.

Y/N: "Tony! It's your turn!" I shouted as the jutsu died down, clearing the path for Tony to aim the nuke into the portal. "You better promise us that you will come back!" I added as I saw Tony carrying the nuke, getting closer and closer to Manhattan.

We all looked at Tony as I can also guess that Thor, Steve and Clint were watching him. And the millions of people all around the world, holding their breath as they watch on their TVs.

Tony: "I will." Tony simply answered as he uses his Iron Man suit to lift the nuke upwards, going straight to the portal.

Tony disappeared as he entered the portal, as I can hear and sense cheers inside SHIELD. But I'm still worried about him, as we can't see his Iron Ass coming back from the portal.

Y/N: "Guys..." I said through the comms. "It's not over yet, I can't see Tony." I added as I look closely at the portal.

But when I was looking around the area, the Leviathans and the Chitauris suddenly fell on the ground like a rag doll, and I can assume that Tony managed to hit the main base of the aliens with the nuke. It's been like seconds as we all waited for Tony to come out.