Page 12 | U.S.J. Part 2

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

Y/N: 'That portal... could it be-' He thought.

The man that Yugano confronted earlier comes out off the portal with some other villains, tall and short follows.

Kirishima: "What's that? Is this like the entrance exam where the lessons already started?" He asks in curiosity but Yugano ultimately cuts his question.

Y/N: "No. Those are actual villains, real ones. So don't do anything stupid!" He said as everyone became tense as soon as they heard their Class-Rep's words.

Aizawa: "Yugano's right." He said while puts on his goggles. "They are the real deal."

While the whole class are watching the villains come out of the portal, Yugano notices one villain with a ugly-looking head, muscular body and an exposed brain on top.

Y/N: "Kurama, can you sense that guy?" He asks, but Kurama only shakes his head.

Kurama: "No kid, that guy is dead." He stated, shocking Yugano as he looked again at the villain.

Y/N: "H-How? Is he a test subject or something?"

Kurama: "I can tell that guy is dangerous, Y/N. So don't fight him head-on. Be careful." He advised in which Y/N replied with a nervous nod.

Knowing the information that received from Kurama, Yugano is shaking, as Aizawa sees this and he steps in front of Yugano to protect them.

Kirishima: "What? Villains? There's no way they could get into a hero school!" He exclaimed while Yaoyorozu steps in.

Yaoyorozu: "Sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" She asks towards 13.

13: "We have them, of course, but..." 

Y/N: "Someone interfered with the sensors." He finishes 13's words.

Todoroki: "Did they only appear here, or around the whole school? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that."