Page 7 | Combat Training Part 2

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

All Might: "Now, let's start the indoor person-to-person combat training with Team A versus Team D!" He said in the intercom, starting the trial.

The two with intense caution and quietness entered the 2nd floor successfully with Y/N in front and Midoriya behind him. Y/N notices a feet stomping as he raised his hand up and clenches his fist, signaling that Bakugo is just around the area. The blonde gestures Midoriya to hide at the door entry next to him as Y/N did some handsigns.

TRANSFORMATION JUTSU

and

SHADOW CLONE JUTSU

He set one clone as it transformed completely into an exact copy of Midoriya. The other clone followed suit as Bakugo went for the bait, screaming slanders at the both clones with his palms excreting explosion in the chase downstairs.

Bakugo: "Get back here, damn bastards!" He shouted as he disappeared from the heroes view.

With the nuisance gone, the two real ones nods at each other as they ascended into the next floor.

Y/N: "Izuku, let's go. The idiot's already gone, I can sense him fighting those two clones below us, and not much later he will realizes that he was just fighting some decoys.

Midoriya: "Right!"

-EARLIER IN THE OBSERVATION ROOM-