Page 45 | The Camp Pt. 2

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

(The Very Next Day)

Training Camp Day 2

5:15 AM

We stood outside the hall with some are still yawning, had messy hairs, and groggy eyes. I was told by Aizawa-sensei that we were needed to change to our P.E. uniforms, and so we did.

The class were scattered all around as Aizawa-sensei started.

Aizawa: "Good morning, class. Today, we will begin our training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses. It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becoming real by the minute. Tread carefully." Aizawa ended before he gave me a baseball. "Here, try throwing this ball again."

Y/N: "Are we doing the same tests from before?" Aizawa shook his head.

Aizawa: "Just this one." Then he glances at the rest. "His previous record was 707.4m, that was from the beginning of the semester, now let's see how much you improved for the past few months. Go on and throw the ball, Yugano."

Gripping the ball, I walked forward and stood inside the circle. I let the chakra to flow around the ball and to my palm, causing the object to spin faster and faster. I infused more chakra into it as the ball became a small wind sphere, a violently rotating one instead.

Y/N: "Here I go!" I said, taking a throwing position.

[Wind Style: Pressured Air...!]

*Whoom!*

[Blast!]

The ball went supersonic as it flew right past the trees ahead of me, then it turns upwards, straight into the sky. Aizawa-sensei sighed as he grabbed another baseball from the box nearby.

Aizawa: "2005 meters." He announced, causing a ruckus and some gasps from the rest of the class.

Kirishima: "I-Is that his real record, S-Sensei?!"

Aizawa: "Unbeknownst to everyone in here, Yugano trained with the Avengers beforehand and managed to make his training regiment more intense to pass. He won't waste any more time to be lax and wait for villains like Loki in America for him to fight once more. It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitely improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in stamina."