Page 18 | Third Round : Shinso vs Midoriya

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

YEAAAAHHHH!! - Present Mic and Aizawa's Commentary

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

I went back to my classmates in the cafeteria to eat, not long before I was spotted by the girls of 1-A.

Y/N: "Hey, girls." I waved my hand at them as I approach their table.

Ashido: "Class-Rep! Come here, sit beside Jirou!" She happily giggled, which makes my eyes squint at her behavior.

Y/N: "What are you up to? I'm pretty sure... you're planning something." I said but she waves her hands in denial.

Ashido: "Wha-! No, no! I wouldn't! We're just offering you a seat since we're all going in the third round. Right, Yaoyorozu?" She asked the Vice-Rep beside her as she only gave her a nod because she's busy gobbling her food.

While we were eating our food, Kyoka poked my side with her earjack. I look over her and asked why.

Y/N: "Something wrong?" I whispered.

Jirou: "Why me?" She said. "Why did you pick me when there are other worthy students for the slot in the third round?" She added.

I paused for a second to gulp down my food as I explain it to her.

Y/N: "The way that your team didn't used you as an ace card, like when you are all trapped by Todoroki's ice form earlier, if you used your quirk to break the ice, I'm pretty sure you guys would manage to reach the top 4." You're skillfully good, Kyoka. But they wasted your potential, and I'm sure your parents are waiting to watch you later. I explained, making her blush at my sudden praise.

Jiro: "O-Oh... I see. T-Thank you, Y/N."

Y/N: "No need to thank me."

After we finished talking, Yaoyorozu and the other girls were looking at us with smug eyes. And I think they were teasing us again, especially Ashido.

Ashido: "What's this? Did you intentionally pick her for the empty slot, Class-Rep~?" She said in a teasing manner from her eyes. While Kyoka is blushing madly right next to me. "Are you two dating in secret?" She added more, as Kyoka had enough of it and pokes Ashido's ears with her earphone jacks.

 "Are you two dating in secret?" She added more, as Kyoka had enough of it and pokes Ashido's ears with her earphone jacks