Page Three | The Pillar of Light

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All Might: "Both of you. You are worthy to inherit my power." 

Izuku: "Inherit your power?" He said with a dumbfounded expression on his face.

Y/N: "What are you saying All Might?" He added as All Might slightly laughs.

All Might: "What's with those faces? It's just a suggestion. The real show starts after this. Listen, young ones. You both need to decide whether or not you will accept my power!"

Y/N: "You mean... we will be also be a buff man like you?!" He exclaimed, but then he imagines himself like a buff man making himself cringe for a second. "Y-yeah... I'll never imagine that again." He mumbled.

All Might: "I'm talking about my power. The tabloids called it "superhuman strength" and a "boost," and I constantly dodged the question during interviews with a funny joke. Because the Symbol of Peace, All Might, had to be a natural-born hero. But young ones, I will tell you the truth. My quirk was passed on to me like a sacred torch!"

Y/N: "It was..."

Izuku: "Passed on to you?" They both said.

All Might: "That's right. And next, it is your turn."

Izuku: "W-wait! Wait a minute!" He interrupted as Y/N helps Izuku to stands up. "I-It's true that your quirk is something hotly debated as one of the world's greatest mysteries. S-So much so that not a day goes by when I don't s-see someone talking about it online. But, well, I don't really understand what you mean by-" He continuously muttered as Y/N deadpanned at his friend.

Y/N: "Hey Izuku. You're on dreamland again. Can you stop the muttering? Were both in front of All Might!" His friend whispers to him, as All Might watches the two in amusement.