Page 41 | Mall Incident

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st Person PoV

The rest of the Practical Exams caught my eyes in interest.

But before the next lineup, Tony and Steve commended me with a laugh and a pat on the back for a job well done. Steve noted that instead of fighting them head-on, I chose to use misdirection, stealth, and speed to finish the test. Tony added that he was overwhelmingly impressed and surprised that I'd fooled him back there. Clint and Natasha simply congratulates me for listening to them before the said exams, to use their styles and tactics of infiltration even with an enemy contact.

The rest of the class continuously questioned me on how and what I've done to pass the test, Ashido and Kaminari are both crying and kneeling, asking me to teach them my way of doing that. I simply shook my head and telling them to figure it out themselves, for them to be able to think independently even if in the most precarious situation.

As the next duo enters the zone, I sat down and observed their tactics, fighting styles and quirk usage. I was impressed by Yaoyorozu and Todoroki's team-up against Aizawa-Sensei, and I think they grabbed some idea on my fight that instead of fighting head-on, go and fool your opponent, in which they exactly did what I've predicted.

Kyoka and Koda's team had my eyebrows raised, since Kyoka is vulnerable because of Present-Mic's quirk, she is definitely overpowered by him that her ears starts to bled because of the enemy's quirk. And when that dire situation came in, Koda came to the rescue, fighting his anxiety and fear of insects as he went back to use his quirk to some insect underground. Surprisingly, Present-Mic IS afraid of insects that he passes out from the insects crawling in his body.

We all breathe a sigh of relief back on the observation room and some are disgusted that they could imagine those bugs crawling on their bodies when they saw PM-Sensei passed out.

Next is the team of Hagakure and Shoji. They were quickly pinned by Snipe-Sensei's accuracy that they can't peek over the wall. And with their abilities of reconnaissance and stealth, they easily lured their Sensei in the middle of the smoke grenade that he threw earlier and Hagakure handcuffed him while he was busy at Shoji.

And what if I can tell you that I can literally switch my eyes to Kurama to see Hagakure even with her invisibility? But of course I won't do that because I'm a gentleman, after all.

And that one match that I'm impressed and surprised is the team of Sero and Mineta versus Midnight-Sensei. As how much as I hate the match-up, I can't do anything with Mineta's attitude. My mind is confused at the start when Mineta starts to run away, is it their plan?