Page 61 || Special Moves? I Got Plenty

---

---

"Yah!" Ojiro yelled after he tried to hit Ectoplasm's clone with his tail. The teacher easily dodges this before he grabbed Ojiro's tail and flings him over to a wall.

"You move exactly the way you'd predict for someone who has a tail! We need to go back to the basics and improve from those." Ectoplasm commented, talking to a bruised and defeated Ojiro.

"Y-Yes, sir!" He grumbled before he stood back up again.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the gym...

"Tha move of yours is... small." Another clone of Ectoplasm had a tone from his voice as he watches Ashido standing there and clasping her hands to create a thinner burst of her acid. "How about make the acid more thinner and controllable to fire?"

"Ooh! That's sounds a great idea! Thanks Ectoplasm-sensei!"

All over the gym are bursts of ice, explosion, lightning, sound waves are painting the gym's scenery. Midoriya stands there in deep thought on how will he do his Special Move he's starting to create.

Ans as he notices the secluded corner of the gym, it only has a note, taped on the cemented wall.

Keep Out!
You Suicidal?
Then Enter The Dome and Die.

-Y/N Yugano
(p.s. If I said no, then no entering!)

He shivered at the message as he can't hear a single sound inside of the room, not even a wind or any explosions happens there, making him curious.

"N/N-chan... What are you planning to do?"

Inside the high, but small concrete dome was Y/N, in a meditative pose, sitting cross-legged as his self wanders inside his mindscape. Apparently, he chose to practice his moves with Kurama instead of the teachers outside in which Aizawa surprisingly approved.

Deeper through his mind, Kurama is currently talking yo his vessel about something. On the floor was a pack of folders, scrolls, and paper tags for him to look freely.