Page 6 | Combat Training Part 1

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

The next day, it was uneventful for the young ninja, the English lessons with Present Mic is actually easy for him since he can fully understand and speak it, since he and his mother always visits the Philippines and the States during Christmas or American Holidays.

But in the afternoon class...

???: "I am..." The voice said from behind the 1-A door. 

All Might: "-coming through the door like a normal person!"

The whole class 1-A are happy to see All Might in his hero costume

Kaminari: "Whoa! It's All Might!"

Kirishima: "Wow, he really is a teacher!"

Asui: "That's a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" She asks while All Might walks in front of the class and faces them.

Y/N: "All Might-sensei huh, the name's not bad." He said in agreement.

All Might: "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get it right into it! This is what we'll do today--" Then he made a muscle pose as he pulls out a card.

All Might: "Combat Training!"

Y/N: 'Combat Training?' He thought in excitement as can't help himself to smirk.

Kurama: "You seem fired up, Y/N."

Y/N: "Who wouldn't be excited on having a combat with your classmates? Especially that I can study their quirks and see!"