Page 31 | Visions

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

SHIELD HELICARRIER

 ATLANTIC OCEAN

Morning came, as the alarm clock beside his table rang, the groaning Y/N punched the clock as it fell down to the floor, stopping its shrieking bell.

Kurama: "Finally you're awake, Y/N." Kurama grinned as the blonde rolls his eyes towards him.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah... Thanks for the notice, lazy fox." Y/N sighs as he jumped out of his bed and prepares his morning rituals.

MINUTES LATER

Y/N step outside of his room already with his SHIELD Uniform as he saw Fury entered the laboratory. Curious by this, he followed the old man and listens to their conversation.

Tony: "Yeah, then you get your Cube back. No muss, no fuss." Tony stated while he sips his coffee. "What is Phase Two?" Tony looked on his screen as it shows a red notification with the words of 'Phase Two' in it.

Suddenly, Steve enters the room after Y/N as he slams down a weapon on the table.

Steve: "Phase Two is SHIELD's using the Cube to make weapons." He said in hostility towards Fury. "Sorry, computer was moving a little slow for me."

Y/N: "Weapons?" He arched his eyebrow at the weapon before he looks over to Fury. "Were you lying to me since the start old man?"

Fury: "Rogers, we gathered everything related to the Tesseract. This does not mean that we're making-"

Y/N: "And what about me, Director?" Y/N butted in as they all looked at the blonde. "Looks like I've got it... The Fox, huh? Me, a weapon." Y/N stated with anger in his voice as he snorts, rubbing his head in the process.

Fury: "No, Y/N. We picked you because you have the potential to-"

Tony: "I'm sorry, Nick." Then Tony turns the monitor to them to see what's on it. A blueprint of the weapon and Y/N's Biodata was there, even the footage back on Sludge Villain incident and the USJ were there, when he switched to Kurama's. "It seems you're lying to the kid, too."