Page 53 | Operation Explosive Noise Pt. 2

" " - Dialogues

'HELLO' - Thoughts

"Roger." - Radio conversation, media footage.

LMAO - Deep Voice / Important Dialogue / PA Announcement

OUCH - Authors Note / 4th wall breaks

SMASH! - Jutsu Name / Quirk Ability

"Kamusta" - Foreign Language

KURAMA - Kurama and Y/N mindscape talks, mental talks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd Person PoV

"Go! Go!" Y/N whisperly shouted to the group as they snuck past the alleyway and hid behind a large wall. Yaoyorozu is in front, holding the tracker in her hand.

"This is the spot the receiver is showing." She stated.

"Their hideout..." Kirishima added, in which Y/N nodded in affirmation, now back on his original appearance. "It looks shady to be one!"

"We still do not know if its their hideout or not, but it we enter..." Y/N paused. "We have to."

"Also-" Yaoyorozu turns to the team. "-just because that villain is here does not mean Bakugo and Jiro are. We are here with very limited information to go on."

"I can use my clones to scout ahead." Y/N suggests but Yaoyorozu shakes her head in disapproval. "But that would jeopardize this operation, yes." Y/N corrected himself.

"If we had Hagakure on our side..." Iida mentioned.

Silence looms around them as they think of a solution on how to enter the facility.

"Let's stop first and scan the area, first." Y/N declared.

"I believe that would be beneficial, too."

Suddenly, Y/N paused that it caught the attention of his team. His eyes narrowed at the small alley at the very side of the target building.

"What is it, N/N-chan?" Midoriya asks.

Y/N steps forward as he cautiously looks to his left and right, before he gestures the team to follow him. Confused by this, the team simply followed him.

"Team..." Y/N spoke, "I believe we had found an entry." He glanced at the alley and to the grilled window at the side of the building.

-o-o-o-

Squeezing through the alley, Yaoyorozu grunted as she nearly can't get through it, although she managed and the others easily squeezed themselves as well.