Character Sheet Vol 1 W.I.P

THE chaotic Character Information Sheet?
Aa??????

N: [N] n, this means that any value between [] such as any number (N) is the age the character died, and any number outside the parenthesis such as (n) is the age of the character in the parallel world's current timeline.

Also, this will get updated as more characters get introduced in the story...also you might notice that it is not fully encoded sometimes...so I do apologize for that matter.

Additionally, this character sheet will be frequently updated to allow both I and the readers to understand who the F these guys supposedly are. Keep in mind though, the characters introduced here are all good guys aka named characters = good guys

Thank you and have a good day.

================================================================================

PROTAGONIST AND HELPING CHARACTERS

Jack Cooper [35] 20
-the protagonist of the story who died in an unfortunate accident of dying due to a steel beam falling into his head and reincarnated into Eusatora as a titan pilot.
-doubts his physical strength and has a hard time controlling it.

RONIN
-a vile CQC titan equipped with a lead wall shotgun as its primary weapon and an enormous broadsword for secondary.
-agile, fast, and quick on its attacks.

?????
-an angel who processes the reincarnation procedures

Mime (??)
-
The only corrosive miasma slime in the world

-formerly the caustic slime at the 5th floor, now it's one of Jack's companions.

================================================================================

Girls rescued during cave chapter==>The Esteemed Maidens of the Quagmire Inn and their parents

Marie (??) 

Why would you ask the age of a married woman with 5 kids? Learn some manners maggot.

A lady of ??? age who has superb cooking skills, basically the ideal woman, moreover her beauty is what caught the attention of her husband before marriage.

Matthew (40)

A man with a decent muscular build, almost as if he was a body builder but first came to be as a husband and father. Met Marie when he was still 15, so you can immediately knew what age he was when he married her and had their first child.

Nene 21

-the eldest girl in the group
-a graduate and was once a scholar of the academy
-a very knowledgeable person 

Alurra 18

-the second eldest in the group
-a very observant, and sometimes a naggy person

Rikka 15

-the middle child
-adventurous, but cautious
-oftentimes runs her mouth unnoticed

Ema 14

-A silent kid who always stick in with Rikka most of the time

Tanya 5

-The youngest of the siblings, and is titled as "THE ANGEL OF THE INN"

================================================================================
Miruzo City Security 

Irene Fablion (??)

As usual, why is age something like a baseline? The person is a member of a long-lived race, hence her knowledge is vast. Her title as a witch is not just because she is good in magic, but is so good at it that she knows everything there is to it; with the exception of new magic that she is not knowledgeable of.

================================================================================

???: The Pink Headed Enslaved Fairy (??) ===> Lushea, the pink headed fairy (??)

Who is she? And where did she come from? Her wings are clipped and are destroyed to the point of being incapable of their use, for flight. Her pink hair shimmers when reflected by the moon light, and her wings reflect a rainbow hue when struck by the sunlight. Currently known to cast wind magic, other than that there is no much information regarding her powers and origin except that she "was" enslaved.

Edit:

A fairy that is small enough to be carried like a cat. Has pink hair, rainbow wings, and pink eyes. Other than that, one noticeable thing about her is that this gal has developed an abnormal eating disorder....probably
=======================
The ivory knight order:

Alicia (??)

-A woman with a 172cm height, as for the rest measurements.....showing them would mean a LIGHT JAVELIN coming to my face.

-The current knight commander of the ivory knight order.

-Knows the Adventurers' guild master of Miruzo's branch too well.
========================
Miruzo City's Adventurers' Guild branch staffs:

Grunwald (50)
-The brother of Matthew (Husband of Marie), so they share some similarities except Grunwald is more bulkier due to his muscles bulging out of place.

-A muscled ossan with a gentle atmosphere, except he's rough with newcomers.

-If you ask him how to be strong, prepare for a death march for he will train you to the brink of death. Hence, he was nicknamed "Death's Prophet" some time during his first years of managing the guild branch of the city.

-Treats Alicia as his daughter, so they have this father-daughter relationship, but he's troubled since Alicia has shown signs of rebelling against him.............making him sad seeing the cute little girl now growing into a fine but rough mannered woman.