Chapter 18: A very impossible feat

*SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!*

A fiery meatball.........a ball of hot fiery steel descended from the sky, causing a bit of commotion at the audience. As if I'd be worried about getting in trouble after this, after all I am already confirmed a bit of a trouble magnet.

[Haaaah]

"When man is at disadvantage, he calls for another man for help"

Hence mankind won its fairshare of war and battles during the medieval period. They did not moved independently, they moved in groups. Disciplined, they were armed with that hence they won. An army without discipline isn't an army, but only a band of armed people. 

[What the?!] (Rynia)

Rather my partner isn't even a person, but a huge fricking robot with a huge freaking sword.

[PILOT, IT'S BEEN A WHILE] (Ronin)

[It's been a while friend, rather, can I ask of your assistance once again?]

[BOARD IN PILOT] (Ronin)  

Adrenaline rushed in as the familiar comfortable smell of the rustic metallic pilot cockpit reached my nose. It kinds of remind me about that certain spot at the house I used to lived back then, it was kind of calming my nerves, making me cool my head.

*Chink!*

The spells Rynia had casted were deflected by the dome shield being generated by Ronin. 

Neat.

[Let's set onto another fight partner, but this time not to kill] 

[BUT TO DEFEAT THAT?] (Ronin) 

================================================================================

A commotion sparked in the very arena behind the adventurer's guild. 

A massive metallic golem descended and caused the ground in the arena to cave in, thus the audience increased. 

[Uwaaaa!!! It's mister golem again!] (Nene)

[What the heck?!] (Ethan) Surprised by the unfolding of these series of events, Ethan couldn't help but to stand up and leaned forward at the railing. 

[Waaa!!! You will fall if you do that!] (Nene) 

[Ah, sorry. I was just.....wow.....to think that he was a golem meister as well] (Ethan) He began to think what sort of possibilities there are for the guild now that a certain amazing someone joined them.

*Thud! Thud! Thud!*

*Schwing*

And it began to approach my twin sister at a fast pace

================================================================================

[Guuuuuu!!!!] (Rynia) She hasn't felt anything like this before, the feeling of being overpowered by another powerful opponent. Rather it was not a generic golem, but a sword-wielding one.

*Shaaaaaaaa!!!*

A compressed hot air exits the valve, causing a hissing sound that made everyone shiver.

What is that?! 

They thought as it drew out the sword from its back. The sword, which was almost as tall as itself, then made a "pang" sound that revered deep into the bodies of the audience.

Fear, awe, and amazement all were felt by those who are seeing the spar. 

The same goes for the person inside it.