16. Cold

While Camila dreamt a happy future with Lauren, it wasn't the same for the other girl. Lauren had also dreamt that night but quite the opposite. Camila's was filled with love and happiness, while Lauren's was dark and gloomy. In her dream they fought, yelled, pushed each other around, ignored one another, kept their distance and were no longer the loving relationship they once were.

She woke with a jump and felt a weight on her stomach. She looked down and saw Camila sleeping peacefully, she got up carefully trying not to wake the younger girl. She then sighed and walked over to her balcony. She leaned on the edge and ran a hand through her hair, just thinking about that dream, this would definitely keep her in thought and cause her bipolarness to trigger.

Lauren's POV

Of course this stupid dream has to ruin my day. I already knew that I was not going to be completely here at all and my mood swings were going to kick in. Because of the dream I wanted to keep distance from Camz but it'd very hard for me to do since I always wanted to be near her.

I'd just distance myself from the entire squad, I needed space to think through all of this. I didn't want to keep falling if we were going to end up like in my dream. I moved here to prevent that, not to start a new romantic tragedy. I'd just make breakfast for her, so she would at least have breakfast.

Camila's POV

I woke to the rays of sunshine shining through the window and then I smelt food. I was about to wake Lauren but soon realized that she wasn't there. She must've been the one cooking so I got up and changed. Since I was always here, I always wore Lauren's clothes, which I've gotten used to.

I went downstairs and saw my favorite person in the entire world. I wrapped my arms around her waist and I felt her tense up. That's weird.

"Hey babe." I greeted sitting down on the counter.

"Hi." she said in monotone.

I furrowed my eyebrows "Is something wrong?"

"No." once again in monotone.

"Okay..?"

I served myself some pancakes and began to eat with only silence being exchanged with one another. The time then came to head to school and it was only her and I in the car today. Our drive there was very uncomfortable, I felt the tension in the car. I looked over to her and saw that her eyebrows were furrowed, like if she were in deep thought.

Once we pulled into the school I waited for her to park so we can talk about why she was acting this way. But when she took the key out, she quickly got out and made her way towards the school's entrance before I even had the chance to say anything. I was left in the parking lot, alone.

Lauren's POV

I feel terrible acting like this towards Camz, but I couldn't help it, it's something I did. My bipolarness got the best of me and I did things without thinking. But like I said, I needed space to think about all this, I needed to talk to someone about this.

Dinah maybe? No Camz was her bestfriend and probably Dinah would slip and then tell her. I couldn't let her find out about this.

Normani? Yeah she did say to text her if I ever needed someone. But I also wanted two people's opinion so maybe Harry as well.

I texted both of them to meet me at the library and they replied with an 'okay'. I walked through the halls and made sure not to bump into the rest of the squad. I didn't want to deal with their questions on where Camila was because I couldn't even think of her right now without thinking about that dream.