25. Good or Bad Advice?

Lauren's Pov

"So you're telling us that you and that Andrea girl kissed last night?" Dinah asked pacing around my room.

"Yes."

"Andrea as in the beautiful blonde from last night's party?"

"Yes."

"Andrea as in Harry's cousin?" She asked again clapping her hands.

"Mhmm."

"Andrea as in the girl you're moving on to from Camila?"

"Yes Dinah!" I finally exclaimed, getting tired of her little interrogation.

"We're happy for you Laur." Ally told me as she glared at Dinah for talking too much.

"Thanks Als, I realized last night that I deserved better and Andrea seems like a great person. Of course I'm not going to ask her out right away since I basically just met her yesterday. I'm going to ask her to some dates, get to know each other more, and see where that takes us." I explained.

"That's really good thinking Lo, if you need us we're here for you. Remember that." Mani spoke up.

"Yeah I know, you guys are the best."

"Group hug!!" Ally shouted.

We were all in each other's embrace until Dj broke it and brought up a very important point.

"Um Laur? How exactly do you plan on breaking up with Camila two days before your one month?"

"Uh, I didn't quite think about that." I mumbled.

"Really Lauren?!" Ally whined.

"I mean I don't want to be an asshole and break up with her before our anniversary or right away after it either."

"So what do you plan on doing?" Mani asked.

"Do it a week later?" I suggested.

"Not to early, not to late.." We heard Dinah mumble.

"That's fine." Ally nodded.

"Alrighty then that's the plan, but dudes I'm hungry, it's almost dinner time." Dinah complained.

"You guys can stay for dinner if you want?"

"Ye-Hell yeah!" Dinah interrupted Mani.

We continued to talk about school and different things for about ten more minutes until we heard my mom.

"Lauren dinner!!!"

"Mama J's cooking is the shit!" Was the last thing we heard from Dinah before she ran out my room and down the stairs.

"Sometimes I wonder, how do we stand her?" I asked while we walked out.

"Dunno, but we gotta love her." Mani spoke up.

"True." Ally and I agreed.

_

"So how's Camila honey?" My mom asked.