17. We're So Fancy

Camila's POV

It's now Sunday! Meaning our double date with Dinah and Siope was today and I couldn't wait for it. I texted Dinah to come pick me up so we could go shopping, then I went downstairs to eat some breakfast with my family, but when I got there, no one was in sight.

"Camila I'm going out and I want the house clean by the time I get back." my mom ordered me coming out the kitchen.

"But I barely woke up! And I'm going shopping with Dinah today!" I say getting a bit pissed.

"I don't care, you could go with Deenah later or some other day." She said waving her hand in dismissal.

"It's Dinah!" I corrected annoyed.

"Whatever, but bye child. This house better be spotless by the time I come back or else, you can't see those good for nothing's you call friends. Dinah and Lauren."

My blood was boiling once she said that, but I had to control myself. I wanted to text Lauren but I couldn't, I had to wait till the date at seven until I could see her.

I made my way towards the kitchen to serve myself some cereal before I started my job as Cinderella. Half way through, I heard a honk outside and I knew it was Dinah. I hurriedly walked towards the door and made my way to her car.

"Hey, we're going to have to go later, my mom left me house work." I said annoyed.

Dinah rolled her eyes, "I really dislike your mom, I mean you always have to do the work like if you were the house wife."

"I know but I have to do it or else I can't see you or Lauren anymore."

Her eyes go wide, "No no no girl, we can't let that happen." she said turning off the car and making her way towards the front door.

"Umm what are you doing?" I asked following her.

"Gonna help you clean girl! My Camren ship isn't going to sink!" She exclaimed.

_

After what felt like hours of running around the house trying to clean everything up, we were done. The kitchen literally shined, the living room had a sweet aroma, the bathrooms sparkled, the bedrooms were nicely vacuumed, and the stairs were so clean you were able to see your reflection.

"If your mom says this isn't clean enough, I swear I will kill her." Dinah said looking around.

"Chill Dee, if she says it's not enough, well she could do it." I said shrugging.

"You already know I don't have any chill, so why you telling me to chill?"

"Nevermind, let's go." I said pulling her towards the front door.

We got into her car and made our way towards the mall. The entire way there, consisted of Dinah singing Beyoncé songs. Like Countdown, which was also one of my favorites.

"So what store are we going to?" She asked once out of the car.

"I think Forever 21." I said starting to walk and then heard her follow behind.

Once inside the store our eyes sparkled, because of all the clothes we saw. But we kept in mind that we only could buy one outfit for today.

"So what colors do we have to wear again?" Dinah asked looking at a shirt that had caught her eye.

"Umm well I got navy blue & a cream color, while you got black & red." I explained.

I roamed around the store looking for the perfect dress but nothing seemed to have the specific colors or they did but it just didn't look to appealing. I was about to tell Dinah that we should look somewhere else but there it was, the dress.