24. The Happening

Lauren's Pov

It's been weeks since Camila and I have talked. She tried texting me and talking to me the days after I said I needed a break, but since I didn't give her the opportunity, she gave up and only glances at me every now and then in the hallways.

She doesn't hang around the squad anymore since then, she's got new friends. Including Hailee, Vanessa, and Jennifer. Ever since those four got together as a small clique, they've quickly became popular because of their looks, but not as much as us. They ranked as number two.

Camila and I's one month anniversary was coming up and I didn't know what I should do because one, I didn't know where I was with my feelings and two, I didn't know where she was with hers. Our situation was really confusing and rough.

I still saw her talk to Austin in between classes and during lunch. If she wasn't with her group she was with him. Every time I saw them, it crushed me and continued to hurt me. I'd talk to Dinah or Normani for advice or to distract myself when this would happen, the three of us have gotten really close. They told me to break up with her, but part of me still said I had deep feelings for her, but then another part didn't care for her at all. But you know what they say,

Holding on can cause more damage than letting go

"Hey Lauren, are you okay?" Dinah asked breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, you know, just analyzing my situation with Camila." I sighed.

We were in my room trying to do a project, but it mostly consisted of us being on our phones and having meaningless conversations, but somewhere along there I zoned out.

"You know Ralph, Normani and I just want the best for you and we still think you should break up with her." she said rubbing my shoulder.

"I know Di, but I'm still undecided. More than half of this month included us ignoring and not talking and then there was the fun parts so I don't know. There was good parts and I think I'm holding on to that, to save our relationship."

She sighs, "Its up to you Laur, it's your relationship, but I'm just trying to protect you."

"And I'm thankful for that Dj, but right now just give me more time to think about it more."

"Alright, but come on, Harry's having a party tonight and I want to turn up!" She yelled excitingly.

"Don't you always?"

"Shutup Ralph and get ready." she said pushing me off the bed.

"Hey!"

_

"Dang Laur, you're looking hot." Zayn told me once we entered the party.

We arrived here earlier than the rest of the school since we were Harry's close friends. We decided to help him out with the party since he lived by himself because his parents were always out for business.

"Once Mila sees you, she's going to regret talking to Dorito boy in the first place." Mani added.

"For reals, you got way better style than him." Ally pointed out.

"Wait, she's going to be here?" I asked since I knew she wasn't a big fan of party's like these while the rest agreed with Ally.

"Well her clique love parties and going out so most likely they convinced her." Ally shrugged and they all nodded in agreement.

"I like how you guys complimented me too, thanks guys." Dinah sassed.

"You look fabulous Dinah." Ally said.