28. Same Love

Camila's POV

"If looks could kill, you would've been dead a long time ago girl." I heard Vanessa say.

I looked up from my phone and followed her gaze and not to my surprise she was talking about Andrea. Ever since she got with Lauren she glared at me every opportunity she got. I didn't understand why, I never did anything to her. I sometimes liked to think that she would rub Lauren in my face when she knew I was looking at them. She either hugged or kissed her, and of course Lauren kissed or hugged back because she was oblivious to Andrea's actions.

"I'm really getting tired of her shit." I muttered.

"Then show her Mila." Jennifer spoke up.

"Yeah, show her you aren't intimidated by her glares." Hailee agreed.

"Ooh do I hear girl fight?" We heard a male voice ask.

We all turned to the direction the voice came from and I was met with Justin, my best friend since the beginning. I didn't even know if we're still best friends since we stopped talking a long time ago and today had been the only form of communication we've had since then. He hadn't changed of course, it had only been some months. He was still a giant compared to me, his hair was still blonde, and the endless amount of tattoos were still marked on his arms, neck, and chest. I was pretty jealous about the fact that his parents didn't mind when he got them, but if i would get the tiny bow tattoo that I wanted on my pinky, my parents would get me in so much trouble even though they rarely cared for me.

"Well hi Jus, what brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be with Lauren's group right now?" I asked.

"Hey I just wanted to be with my best friend since we've been distant the past couple of weeks or months. Plus I didn't want to be with the love birds today, I've had enough of them this week."

I turned to the direction of his group and surely, there were,  being lovey dovey while the others didn't pay much attention to them and continue with their on going conversations. "Well that's a surprise, I thought I had lost my bestie."

He gasped dramatically, "What? Never." 

We all giggle, "So am I welcomed here ladies?" He asked raising his eyebrows.

"Yeah o-Of course you are handsome." Hailee interrupted me, winking at him.

"Hey! I had called dibs." Vanessa whined.

"When?" Hailee asked

"Ju-Okay guys, stop trying to get at my best friend, it's time to go to class." I said.

The girls all went the same direction down the hall, bickering back and forth about who called dibs while Justin and I went up the hall towards our math class laughing at them. Along the way we made small talk on how we've been and caught up on each other's lives, we continue this in class which means we didn't pay attention to today's lesson so we didn't do the work either.

"So you and Mahone, how's that going?" He asked.

"Pretty good." I smiled.

He looked into my eyes and for once I was scared that he was able to see right through me, right through the fake smile I was giving him. "You're not happy with him are you?"

"Of course I am, I mean he's my boyfriend." I said trying to convince him.

"That doesn't mean anything Mila. You don't love him do you?"

I sighed, giving up "No Jus, I don't love him."

"You still love her right?" He asked carefully.